Hello! We’re Revolution Learning and Development Ltd.
This page aims to help you to understand more about who we are, what we do, how we do it and who we’ve worked with.
Use the tabs below to see all of the information. If there’s anything you’re unsure of or you would like more information then just get in touch via the contact us page.
We hope that we can be of service to your business.
Revolution Learning and Development Ltd is a training provider based in Colchester Essex. We operate across the UK, Ireland and the rest of Europe.
We believe that training and development services should be affordable and available to everyone.
We believe that training and development is important and should be central in any business. We know it’s tough, budgets are tight and training may be the last thing on the agenda. But we believe that because things are tough, training and development is important.
We believe that when you invest in training and development, either for yourself or for your business, you should get a return on your investment. You should ensure that you get what you need and not what we think you need. We think that training and development should be meaningful to you and that when you choose to invest in development you get new skills and you know how to go away and implement them.
These are the principles that our business has been built on. You can learn more about what we believe in by taking a look under the next tab.
Since our business started in 2008 , we have always believed in these things. Our Managing Director has always, and continues to instill these beliefs into our business and our people.
This is why we have seen steady, controlled growth in our business. We haven’t outgrown our shoes too quickly, instead opting to ensure that as we grow, our processes grow with us. This allows us to ensure our beliefs and values are always entwined in every interaction we have with you, our valued clients.
We use all of our experience in training and development to deliver down to earth, fun and engaging training and development solutions. We take pride in what we do and select the people carefully who deliver these solutions to you.
We don’t do ‘sheep dip’, we don’t just ‘tick the box’, we offer a full on service that delivers to the needs that you set us. We don’t over egg everything, instead we choose to focus on the needs in hand and develop solutions that meet these needs.
Like what we’re about? Then talk to us now for a free initial consultation. Our details are on the contact us page.
We want you to fully understand what you get from us when you choose to work with us. That’s why we have created our values, philosophy and a list of promises to you.
These aim to provide you with an idea of what we are all about, how we operate, what we believe in and the type of service you will receive from us.
We’ve created 6 clear values and these should be seen in everything we do. Whether it’s the way we work internally or when we work with you our clients. Our values are:
Here’s what they mean:
Our clients are at the centre of all we do – Our clients are our business. We wouldn’t exist without them. For that reason we’ll always put our clients first and every decision we make will be with our clients in mind.
We’ll evaluate, learn and improve every day – We want to be the best and to do that we always have to get better at what we do. We’ll learn from our clients feedback as well as listen to each others feedback to get better every day.
We’ll work as one team to achieve a common goal – We will work together as a team to ensure that our business objectives are achieved as well as, and more importantly, our clients objectives are achieved.
We’ll inspire each other to be amazing – We’ll do all we can to ensure our team is happy, to ensure that they get the best training opportunities and we’ll help and support each other. We’ll also do the same for our clients and delegates.
We’ll make clear decisions and take ownership – We’ll make the tough decisions when we need to and communicate our reasons for those decisions. We won’t hide behind anything and take ownership if a decision turns out to be the wrong one.
We’ll communicate with openness and honesty – We’ll be up front and honest with each other and our clients. We’ll make the reasons behind decisions visible to help with understanding.
When you choose to work with Revolution Learning and Development, we promise that we will:
- Provide a high standard of training at very competitive prices. We won’t reduce the quality of our product even if we choose to reduce the price
- Ensure that every trainer in our business is friendly, professional, passionate about learning and highly experienced in their field
- Create fun training environments that are inclusive and promote learning
- Only deliver our open training courses in comfortable venues that are centrally located and easily accessible
- Find out as much about your individual and businesses training and development needs – even on open training courses and where possible shape sessions to address those needs
- Limit the number of spaces on open workshops to allow individual attention
- Find out as much as we can about your business before delivering any in-house training course and use this knowledge to provide a course that is aligned to your business
- Communicate clearly, efficiently and with honesty every time you interact with us
‘To make fun, engaging and affordable training and development available to everyone’
We do this by ensuring that we offer a huge calendar of Open Training Courses available across the country. We want to be where you are. We ensure that our prices don’t break the bank and that you don’t have to pay a fortune to travel.
We also have a large network of Associate Trainers across the country. We trust these people to deliver a service that matches our own vision and values.
We’ve met them all, we’ve assessed them all and will continue to do this to ensure that our promises to you are met – every time.
Having a network of people across the country means we can deliver in-house courses and provide training and development consultancy at very competitive rates. That’s because we don’t have the expense of providing hotels and paying huge travel bills. Our trainers are local to you.
Fun and engagement is added to everything we do, from our marketing to our training courses.
What We Believe In
- We believe that people should not be taught, they should be guided. We were taught at school, we are adults now and should be allowed to develop our own ideas. That’s why we encourage engagement in every session.
- We believe that learning should be fun, regardless of the subject. We inject fun into everything and our people have been selected on their ability to do this, as well as being knowledgeable in their subject area.
- We believe that training solutions should be affordable. We ensure our prices are competitive at all times.
- We believe we should deliver what people need, not what we think they need.
- We work closely with people to understand what difference they are trying to make through training solutions. We develop our solutions to bridge those gaps to ensure you get real value for money.
- We believe that training isn’t a tick box exercise. We ensure that delegates have a clear action plan when they leave us, ensuring they can put their learning into action.
With so many training providers to choose from, we wanted to give you a few reasons why we believe Revolution Learning and Development Ltd should be your choice of provider:
- High Quality Training Solutions at Competitive Prices – Making budgeting easier and allowing a better return on your investment
- Recommended by Our Clients – Our existing clients are happy to recommend us to other businesses
- Financially Stable – Our business is in a good shape
- Experienced Trainers across the Country – We’ve got a trainer, with the right skills, the right knowledge and right experience near you. And if for some reason they are not available, we won’t penalise you financially for having someone travel a little further to get to you
- Clear Pricing – We only quote on an all-inclusive daily rate. You’ll know exactly what you have to pay with no hidden extras. Our pricing for open training courses is clear throughout our site
- Fun, Engaging and Down to Earth – Yes, we’ve banned PowerPoint (unless we absolutely need it). Our trainers use a facilitated approach that involves and engages everyone. We ensure our courses are enjoyable, fun and engaging but also interesting and useful
- Creative Solutions – We’ve got some very creative ways of getting messages across. Some that make you think, some that make you wonder, some that make you work hard. All of which are fun
- We Live by Our Promises – We have published our list of promises and commitments and we live and work by these
Revolution Learning and Development Ltd prides itself on the work we do. We are committed to delivering high quality but cost effective training and development solutions. We always try to do things right.
We deliver training to over 300 delegates per year through our open training courses.
Feedback from our delegates tells us that over 98% of them would recommend our training courses to others.
We also run a number of on-site/in-house courses for business across the UK, Ireland and rest of Europe. If Revolution Learning and Development can help your business, then get in touch to talk to us now.
Here are some of the clients that we have completed work for:
Chelmsford City Council
Yorkshire Agricultural Society
Vision Rooflights Ltd
MacPhie of Glenbervie
The Police Treatment Centres
ICON Communication Centres (Prague)
The Hood Group Ltd
West Yorkshire Transport Services
Derwent Facilities Management
Chauvet Lighting (Europe) Ltd
Shared Interest Ltd
Tyne & Wear Archives and Museums
Hargreaves Industrial Services
NHS – Natural End of Life Programme
Manchester Conference Centre
Hub West Scotland
Terumo (Europe) Ltd
VWR Laboratory Services
McQuay (UK) Ltd
North West Regional College (Derry, Londonderry)
Leitz Tooling Ltd
Kelly Turkey Farms
Travel Assistance International
EC Financial Services
Quick Release (UK & Germany)
Sanderson Multi-Channel Solutions
The Salvation Army
PP Plasma Ltd
Avarto Financial Services
Go Claims Ltd
Wrap Film Systems Ltd
Southend on Sea Council
Greenwoods Hotel and Spa
Donaldson Filtration GB Limited
Nursing and Midwifery Council
Siemens Wind Power
Fairbanks Environmental Ltd
Healthworks (Darlington and Durham PCT)
St. Jude Medical
Leicester City NHS
Complete Stair Systems Ltd
High Street TV Ltd
Fluid Group (Newcastle) Ltd
Dart Energy (Europe) Ltd
Whitechapel Centre Liverpool
Natural Breaks Merseyside
Cara Friend (Belfast)
Henry Colbeck Ltd
Consumer Futures Scotland
York Jorvick Centre
NHS South Tees
R-Biopharm Rhône Ltd
MNB Precision Ltd
Huhtamaki (Lurgan) Ltd
Clyde Shanks Ltd
HW Martin Ltd (Premier Waste)
Computacenter (UK and Barcelona)
New Horizons London
Society of St James
Film City Glasgow
Meade Potato Company (Ireland)
Tim Moya Associates
Smart Move Housing (Northern Ireland)
Xylem Water Solutions (Ireland)
The Football Pools
Visteon Engineering Services
Frederic Robinson Brewery
The Electoral Commission
Beta Tools (UK) Ltd
We’re always on the look out for Associate Trainers to work with us to deliver training solutions to our clients.
We look for people who are passionate about delivering memorable sessions, who delegates just won’t forget about when they leave the session.
Our people must be willing to work to our values, be committed to delivering excellence and be able to engage an audience.
If you are interested in working for us then please complete the form below. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.