Our Performance Management and Appraisal Skills Training Course will show those that attend how to conduct appraisal meetings that drive performance, motivate staff and build better relationships.
Improve your skills as a performance appraiser and gain skills to carry out engaging performance management and appraisal meetings with your team.
This performance management and appraisal skills training course we will look at the skills and behaviours necessary to carry out an effective performance management and appraisal discussion.
Those who attend this Performance Management and Appraisal Skills Training Course will:
- Understand the the different uses of performance management and appraisal processes
- The benefits of conducting effective performance management reviews and appraisals
- The skills required to conduct effective performance management reviews and appraisals
- Setting and agreeing SMART objectives.
Here’s all of the details you need about our Performance Management and Appraisal Skills training course. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
Here’s what we cover in our Performance Management and Appraisal Skills Training Course:
What are Performance Management Reviews and Appraisals?
- What is a performance management review and an appraisal?
- Why should we do them?
- What are the benefits?
- What are the Manager’s responsibilities during the process and meetings?
- What skills and behaviours are necessary to conduct them effectively?
Conducting a Performance Management Review or Appraisal
- Why prepare?
- How to effectively prepare for an effective discussion
- What information to gather and bring with you
Setting and Agreeing Objectives
- Why set objectives?
- What kind of objectives to set
- Using SMART objectives
- Where does feedback fit?
- How to give effective feedback
- What happens when feedback goes wrong
- How to discuss those difficult topics
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this performance management and appraisal skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a performance management and appraisal skills training course delivered in-house at your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
Our Performance Management and Appraisal Skills Training Course is currently only available as an in-house course. See the in-house tab for more information.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
Be the first to leave a review.