Assertiveness Skills eLearning Training Course
Our Assertiveness Skills eLearning training course will help you to communicate more confidently. It’s designed to provide the tools you need to be assertive while learning at your own pace.
Our Assertiveness Skills eLearning Training Course is delivered via our eLearning platform, part of our digital and online training website Skills Garage and will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you to communicate with confidence in both work and general situations.
Discover how to make simple changes to your language and overall communication style that will have a positive impact on others.
Get practical tips to take away and use immediately after the course.
What You Get
Access Anywhere, Anytime
At Your Pace
No Access Expiry
Time to Complete
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our Assertiveness Skills eLearning training course. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
This eLearning assertiveness eLearning training course will provide the skills and approaches to communicate more confidently with others.
By understanding how to control emotions, attendees will understand how to have controlled conversations, demonstrate confidence and use these skills to build more effective relationships.
Along side this, the course will introduce practical tips and techniques to help build confidence and self-esteem. You will be able to share your experiences with others via our social eLearning platform, learn more about your individual communication style and that of others to help you deal with and reduce conflict.
Those who attend this Assertiveness Skills eLearning Course will:
- Be able to recognise Aggressive, Passive and Assertive behaviour
- Know how to adopt their style based on the situation they are in
- Have the confidence to challenge, push back, say no and ask for what they want without damaging relationships they have with others
- Know how to deal with confrontation and challenges in a confident manner
- Be able to apply the skills necessary to be more assertive
Here’s what we cover in our Assertiveness Skills eLearning Training Course:
What is Assertiveness?
- An introduction to what Assertiveness is and what it means
- Why be assertive?
- Describing assertive behaviour
- Understanding what assertiveness is not
Passive, Aggressive and Passive Aggressive Behaviours
- Identifying Passive, Aggressive and Passive Aggressive behaviours
- Body language, language and words associated with assertiveness
Your Assertive Profile
- How assertive, passive, aggressive and passive aggressive are you – your assertive profile
- Review your results
- What to do with them
- Assertive attitude and behaviour
- Assertive body language
- Assertive voice and words
- Bill of rights – What is this and what does it mean?
- Broken Record
- Positive and Negative Enquiry
- Asking for what you want/need & I statements
- Power Words
- Saying No
- Unhelpful Thinking Styles
- Giving feedback and communicating your feelings
Other modules may be added in future. As your access never expires, you can come back as when they are released to do them.
Our online eLearning courses are delivered via our eLearning Platform, which is part of our virtual and online training services Skills Garage.
Our platform is easy to use, available via all devices and clear and easy to follow.
Our platform has a social element. This means that you can discuss the course and subject with others who are taking the course. This also includes our trainer to.
Once you sign up you access is instant. Your access never expires so you’ll be able to come back and view any new modules that get added to the course.