For any business to be successful it needs to have a customer service culture embedded into it. This culture should be top down and strive to deliver exceptional service at every interaction with a customer.
Our Building a Customer Service Strategy Training course will provide your organisation with the skills and approaches needed to develop and embed a customer service strategy that delivers.
The course will help you to understand why having a customer service strategy is vital to business success, examine how you currently do things and how to build it then most importantly engage everyone in it. Once embedded, we also investigate how to measure and maintain the standards it sets out.
Building a Customer Service Strategy Training Course – Course Aims
This Building a Customer Service Strategy Training Course provides the skills and approaches to put together a customer service strategy that delivers and how to engage those in the organisation who will need to deliver it.
Building a Customer Service Strategy Training Course Objectives
By the end of the session, attendees will:
- Know how to develop a culture where exceptional customer service is at its core
- Be able to define service standards and communicate these to the business
- Know how to develop a customer service strategy document
- Know how to engage people in the strategy and motivate people to achieve the standards
- Be able to monitor the progress made and maintain service standards
Building a Customer Service Strategy Training Course Content
- Current Customer Perceptions
- The vision
- What makes customers loyal
- Developing and communicating the strategy
- Pre-empting resistance and challenges to the strategy
- Set and measure organisational customer service goals
Building a Customer Service Strategy Training Course Benefits
- Loyal customers who re-use and become advocates for your brand
- More brand awareness
- Highly engaged team members moving in one common direction
- Higher sales and revenue
Who Should Attend This Building a Customer Service Strategy Training Course?
Leaders, managers and business owners who want to put customer service at the heart of their business and engage team members in a common customer service goal.
Building a Customer Service Strategy Training Course – Session Breakdown
Current Customer Perceptions
- What customers currently think of the business?
- How to find out what customers currently think?
- Building brand awareness
- How do you want customers to describe your brand/business?
- What does exceptional customer service look like in your industry/business?
- What are your competitors doing?
- Identifying the gap between current reality and the vision
What Makes Customers Loyal
- Customer phycology
- What drives loyalty and motivation?
- How do people choose who to buy from?
Building the Strategy
- Developing objectives to achieve the vision
- Identifying quick wins and longer terms goals and objectives
- Planning how to achieve the objectives (the steps and actions)
- Documenting the plan in a way that is easily communicated
- Planning how to communicate to gain maximum engagement and make people feel excited about the plan
Pre-empting Resistance and Challenges
- Identifying what the challenges to the strategy might be
- Answering the challenges
- Developing support mechanisms for those who worry about the courses of action
Setting and Measuring Organisational Goals
- Breaking the strategy down into departmental and team goals and objectives
- Ensuring everyone understands the bigger picture
- Keeping things on track and how to deal with the things that go wrong
- Measuring the progress and communicating the results
Our Building a Customer Service Strategy Training course is currently only available as an in-house course. See the in-house tab for more information.
We can deliver our Building a Customer Service Strategy training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The Building a Customer Service Strategy training course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a Building a Customer Service Strategy training course delivered in-house at your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.