Business Writing Skills Training Course in ChelmsfordOur one day Business Writing Skills Training Course in Chelmsford will give you tips and practical tools to produce effective business documents.
In this Business Writing skills course we will look at tools and tactics to help you produce and structure business documents.
We look at how to make the written word sound positive and how to get the message across clearly. We’ll introduce you to simple methods to structure emails, letters and reports and how to make them look and sound interesting. We’ll also look at how to get to the point by getting your message across in the fewest words possible without sounding harsh.
Those who attend this Business Writing Skills Training Course in Chelmsford will:
- Be able to set an objective for written communication and write towards achieving it
- Be able to effectively plan for written communication
- Be able to keep writing short and simple
- Know how to apply structure to letters, emails, reports and other business documents
- Have a refreshed understanding of grammar and punctuation
- Be able to demonstrate the skills through practical exercises
Here’s what we cover in our Business Writing Skills Training Course:
- Looking at a range of communication styles and how this will help when using written communication
Using Plain English
- What are the benefits of using Plain English?
- The Fog index and how it helps with your written communication
- Writing tight-keeping things short and simple
Making Writing Active and Positive
- Keeping things writer focussed
- KISS – Keep it short and simple
Structuring Your Written Communication
- How to structure letters, reports and emails
- Best practice for letters, reports and emails
- Getting the grammar right
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
£249.00 + VAT
£236.55 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£211.65 + VAT
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials, refreshments, lunch and free access to our eLearning course to keep your skills up to date.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
I was very surprised I learned as much as I did during the course. The writing techniques it teaches will be beneficial to everyone.
I would highly recommend to anyone who writes in any capacity.
-Steve Coatsworth – 30th July 2019 – Business Writing Skills Training Course
We were very lucky as having only 2 people on the course was amazing. I felt more comfortable asking questions. The instructor was fun, easy to get along with and knowledgeable. I would definitely Read More
-Janine Bevan – 24th June 2019 – Business Writing Skills Training Course
Great atmosphere and both instructors Lynne/Andrew were very engaging and knowledgeable. Would recommend them and the company to others.
-James Bramwell – 8th May 2019 – Business Writing Skills Training Course
Very good content although I really should know what to do at my age, but it’s good to review the proper ways to do things.
-Teresa Emsley – 6th May 2019 – Business Writing Skills Training Course
I’ve attended two courses now with revolution and they are brilliant. Both courses were the right length, engaging, small groups and both hit the aims on the head. Both gave me practical skills which Read More
-Jane Bucknall – 18th September 2018 – Business Writing Skills Training Course