Call Centre Management Training Course
Our two day Call Centre Management training course will help take the stress out of managing a busy call centre by providing you with lots of tips and techniques.
Call Centres are a busy place, you’ll know this if you work in one now. For that reason Managing in a call centre means you will be as busy as anyone in your environment.
Our two-day Call Centre Management Training Course is designed to give the managers within a call centre with the skills and techniques to manage effectively in this very specific environment.
We look at how to manage the time that you have available effectively, develop the skills of your team, motivate yourself and your team members and deal with issues quickly that need your immediate attention.
The day is highly interactive providing ample time to put the skills into practice using a range of simulations and skills practice sessions.
Those who attend this Call Centre Management Training Course will:
- Be able to effectively plan their day, leaving contingency time for issues that crop up
- Know how to generate a sense of ownership from the team reducing reliance on the manager
- Be able to deal with HR issues with confidence
- Understand a range of tools and techniques that will help with managing time, planning and resource management
- Be able to generate buy-in to change and manage the change process effectively.
Some of the core skills that we cover in this Call Centre Management Training Course are:
Using Management Information effectively
Dealing with conflict and HR issues
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Planning and Resource Management
Download a copy of the Online Call Centre Management course overview by