Change Management Training Course
Our one day Change Management training course will provide a toolkit for instigating change and making it stick.
This Change Management training course provides the skills and techniques needed to manage change effectively and reduce the level of resistance.
In today’s constantly evolving world, change is inevitable in any organisation. New technologies are being implemented all of the time and changes to processes and policies are commonplace.
When changes are made in organisations it needs to be managed effectively, otherwise, people resist, become negative and performance drops.
Those who attend this Change Management Training Course will:
- Be able to describe to people why change is necessary
- Understand why people react the way they do to change
- Be able to demonstrate the use of a range of tools to manage change effectively
- Understand how to make change stick.
Why change is necessary?
- Why do businesses need to change and how do people feel when this happens?
- Who instigates change?
- Who does change affect?
How to manage change?
- How to proactively manage change
- How to ensure the negative feelings (resistance) to change don’t creep in
- Using simple methodologies to manage change
- How to build the tools from the previous section into your change management plans
- How to make people feel good about change.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Change Management training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are no current reviews to show