This Change Management Training course will show those that attend how to instigate change, generate buy in to change and reduce overall resistance to change.
Our Change Management Training course can be delivered in-house at your business anywhere across the UK.
You will Find out how to make change stick with some easy to follow change management processes. Understand how to communicate change, support those affected by the change as well as how to effectively instigate change.
Here’s all of the details you need about our Change Management Training Course:
This Change Management training course provides the skills and techniques needed to manage change effectively and reduce the level of resistance.
In today’s constantly evolving world, change is inevitable in any organisation. New technologies are being implemented all of the time and changes to processes and policies are common place. When changes are made in organisations it needs to be managed effectively, otherwise people resist, become negative and performance drops.
By the end of this Change Management Training Course attendees will:
- Be able to describe to people why change is necessary
- Understand why people react the way they do to change
- Be able to demonstrate the use of a range of tools to manage change effectively
- Understand how to make change stick.
The content of this Change Management Training course includes:
- Understanding if change is necessary
- How do people feel about change and why?
- How to drive change in the business
- How to manage resistance
- How to communicate change effectively
- How to ensure change stick.
Reducing resistance to change allows new initiatives to be implemented smoothly, generating commitment and buy in from all affected. This in turn means little impact on performance as people take on board the changes rather than find ways to fight against them.
Who should Attend
Those involved in instigating or managing change in organisations.
Why change is necessary?
- Why do businesses need to change and how do people feel when this happens?
- Who instigates change?
- Who does change affect?
How to manage change?
- How to pro-actively manage change
- How to ensure the negative feelings (resistance) to change don’t creep in
- Using simple methodologies to manage change
- How to build the tools from the previous section into your change management plans
- How to make people feel good about change.
Our Change Management Training course is currently only available as an in-house course. See the in-house tab for more information.
We can deliver our change management training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The change management training course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a change management training course delivered in-house at your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.