This one day Communication Skills Training Course in Birmingham & Coventry will show you how to get your message across, adapt your style of communication and improve your interpersonal skills.
Our one day Communication Skills Training Course in Birmingham & Coventry will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you adapt your style of communication to get your message across to others. We’ll show you how to build better relationships and use a range of communication methods.
Improve your interpersonal skills and become more aware of your communication style with our communication skills training course.
Our Communication Skills Training Course is delivered as an open course in Birmingham. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to practice the skills behind sales and selling.
- 1 Delegate – £249.00 + VAT
- 2 Delegates – £236.55 + VAT per delegate
- 3+ Delegates – £211.65 + VAT per delegate
Includes lunch, refreshments and a delegate workbook to take away.
Time: Courses run 9.30am until 4.30pm.
Venue: Courses run from ETC Venues in Birmingham.
To book, click on a date below, select the number of spaces then click Add to Booking
You won’t be asked to make payment now. We’ll send an invoice to you around 14 days before the course date.
Here’s all of the details you need about our Communication skills training course in Birmingham & Coventry. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
In this Communication Skills Training Course we look at the different methods of communication how to select the best method, as well as using the Transactional Analysis theory to understand how we should communicate face to face.
Communication isn’t just about selecting the right tool. Face to face communication and the way you portray yourself is also very important and in this session we look at the behaviours required to demonstrate effective communication.
Those who attend this Communication Skills Training Course in Birmingham & Coventry will:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of the different methods of communication available
- Know why choosing the correct method of communication for the message is vitally important
- Know why communication breaks down, and the skills required to ensure communication is effective
- Be able to demonstrate reactions and behaviours associated with communication.
Here’s what we cover in our Communication Skills Training Course:
Why Improve Communication Skills
- Looking at why it is important to improve/change the way we communicate in life and in business
Methods of Communication
- What are the different methods or channels of communication available to you
- What are the pro’s and cons of each method
- How to choose the best method for what you want to communicate
- What are the skills required to communicate effectively?
- What to consider when communicating
- The Communication Cycle
- Questioning and Listening
- Understanding Transactional Analysis and how to use it to communicate more effectively
- How to structure a meeting to best get your message across
- Dealing with different behaviours in meeting.
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this Communication skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation in Birmingham & Coventry.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a Communication skills training course delivered in Birmingham & Coventry, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
Day passed so fast , enjoyed the day.
A great use of practical & update models to support the different
ideas presented. Trainer took time to ensure it almost felt bespoke training.
A Really Good Workshop
This workshop was well delivered. The trainer spent time looking at some of the issues we face with communications in our company and we used these as examples in the session. I would highly recommend this course.
Thank you for a great course and a great day
Good course, good tutor, no nonsence approach
Good course, great trainer and a lot of useful and practical tips and advice.