Our one day Customer Service Skills Training Course in Glasgow will provide tips and ideas to deliver brilliant service to customers.
Our one day Customer Service Training Course in Glasgow will provide lots of tips and ideas to provide brilliant service to your customers..
Find out how to deliver a positive customer experience to customers of your business. Learn how to generate customer loyalty and positive word of mouth about your business.
Our Customer Service Skills Training Course is delivered as an open course in Glasgow. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to try the skills needed to provide great customer service
- 1 Delegate – £249.00 + VAT
- 2 Delegates – £236.55 + VAT per delegate
- 3+ Delegates – £211.65 + VAT per delegate
Includes lunch, refreshments and a delegate workbook to take away.
Time: Courses run 9.30am until 4.30pm.
Venue: Courses run from the Jurys Inn on Jamaica Street in Glasgow City Centre
To book, click on a date below, select the number of spaces then click Add to Booking
You won’t be asked to make payment now. We’ll send an invoice to you around 14 days before the course date.
In this Customer Service Skills Training Course we will investigate what good customer service is, how you define it and what you can do to deliver brilliant customer service. They are the most important thing to any business and looking after them is paramount.
Those who attend this Customer Service Skills Training Course in Glasgow will have:
- Enhanced your self awareness of customer service skills
- A greater understanding of customer expectations, perceptions and needs
- Learnt techniques and structures to consistently deliver exceptional customer services
- Increased your confidence and communication skills
- Started the process of considering customer service strategies to apply with your own customers
Here’s what we cover in our Customer Service Training Course:
What is ‘World Class’ Customer Service?
- What does world class customer service look like
- Who is currently delivering world class service and what can we learn
- What do our customers expect and why
- What happens if we fall short of expectations
- What are the skills that are necessary to deliver world class service
- Questioning, listening and building rapport with customers
Your Behaviour With Customers
- Understanding how your behaviour can impact on your relationship with the customer
- Using and Demonstrating empathy with customers
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this customer service skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation in Glasgow.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a customer service skills training course delivered in Glasgow, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
Our team got some really good ideas. Really cleverly done in that we thought we would just be told what to do, but Andrew asked us lots of questions and helped us to decide for ourselves what we should do. He also gave us useful ideas to throw into the mix.
We have seen instant results in our customer feedback.
Thanks for the course and the help.
I learnt a lot on this session. It made me think about my attitude and behaviour when I speak to customers. I’ve used some of the skills and ideas already and they have helped a lot. Thanks again for a great gourse
Customer Service Training Course
Very good course!
The course was fantastic and very informative. The subject was covered brilliantly and liked how other topics were brought in to show they could be used under this subject. Everyone was involved and contributing
Best Session I've Been On
This was by for the best session I have been on. The content was valid and more than reading off a PowerPoint presentation. The tasks met the needs of all of the different learning styles