Customer Service Skills Training Course in Weymouth
Our one day Customer Service Skills Training Course in Weymouth will show you how to stand out in your market by providing a great customer experience.
Our one day Customer Service Skills Training Course in Weymouth will provide lots of tips and ideas on how to provide excellent customer service to your customers.
Find out how to deliver a positive customer experience to customers of your business. Learn how to generate customer loyalty and positive word of mouth about your business.
Course Delivery Options
We don’t run our Customer Service Skills course as an open course in Weymouth, but we do have it nearby.
Our Customer Service Skills Training Course is also delivered as a one-day interactive virtual training course.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our customer service skills training course in Weymouth. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
In this Customer Service Skills Training Course we will investigate what excellent customer service is, how you define it and what you can do to deliver brilliant customer service. They are the most important thing to any business and looking after them is paramount.
Those who attend this Customer Service Skills Training Course in Weymouth will have:
- Enhanced your self awareness of customer service skills
- A greater understanding of customer expectations, perceptions and needs
- Learnt techniques and structures to consistently deliver exceptional customer services
- Increased your confidence and communication skills
- Started the process of considering customer service strategies to apply with your own customers
Here’s what we cover in our Customer Service Training Course:
What is ‘World Class’ Customer Service?
- What does world class customer service look like
- Who is currently delivering world class service and what can we learn
- What do our customers expect and why
- What happens if we fall short of expectations
- What are the skills that are necessary to deliver world class service
- Questioning, listening and building rapport with customers
Your Behaviour With Customers
- Understanding how your behaviour can impact on your relationship with the customer
- Using and Demonstrating empathy with customers
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We don’t run our Customer Service Skills course as an open course in Weymouth, but we do run it nearby in Southampton. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to practice the skills from the course.
You can see the current Customer Service Skills Training Course open course schedule by clicking the button below.
We can deliver this customer service skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation in Weymouth and the surrounding areas.
We can also run this course as a virtual in-house course. This course will be delivered online via web conference. Your team can either connect from the same room or individually from wherever the are based.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a customer service skills training course delivered in Weymouth, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
[site_reviews_summary assigned_to=”2145″ schema=”true”]
[site_reviews pagination=”ajax” assigned_to=”2145″ schema=”true” id=”ju5jpx4k”]