Delegation Skills Training Course
Our one day Delegation Skills training course will provide you with a toolkit that will help you to delegate more effectively.
Delegation is a great way to support your time management activities, develop other people and use as a motivational tool. It’s fast becoming a necessity in today’s busy world; but, so many of us struggle to do it.
Lack of trust, lack of time and fear of things not being done to the right standard are some of the barriers that stop us from delegating.
This course looks at how to overcome those barriers and how to make sure that when you do delegate, you give yourself the best chance possible of getting the right outcome first time.
Course Delivery Options
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our Delegation Skills training course. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
The workshop investigates how to use delegation correctly to improve productivity, increase engagement, support succession planning and generally motivate team members.
Those who attend this Delegation Skills Training Course will:
- Understand what effective delegation is
- Know when to delegate work to save time and develop others
- Be able to use an effective approach to ensure successful delegation
- Know how to overcome barriers to effective delegation
- Be able to demonstrate the skills necessary to delegate effectively.
What is Delegation
- Defining what delegation is
- What delegation isn’t
- Why delegate
- The benefits of delegation
- Types of delegation
Why Get it right
- How well you currently delegate
- The impact of poor delegation
- The impact of not delegating at all
Why We Don’t Delegate
- Common delegation barriers
- How to overcome delegation barriers
- A 6 step process to effective delegation
- When to delegate
- What to delegate
- Who to delegate to
Effective Delegation Conversations
- Having effective delegation conversations
- Task breakdown and milestones
- Agreeing review times
- Feeding back on progress
Delegation Do’s and Don’ts
- A review and look at final delegation do’s and don’ts
- Practice delegation
We can deliver this Delegation Skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation anywhere in the UK
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a Delegation Skills training course delivered, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.