Leadership Skills Training Course in Exeter
Our one day Leadership Skills Training Course in Exeter will provide lots of practical tips for leading and motivating individuals and teams.
We now deliver our Leadership Skills Training course as an Online Virtual Training Course. Click here for details
Our one day Leadership Skills Training Course in Exeter will provide lots of tips and practical ideas to lead and motivate team members. The course is a great grounding for new team leaders and a good refresh for existing leaders or anyone else with responsibility for leading others..
Find out how to use a range of leadership techniques in different settings and how to get the most from the team through effective management of performance.
Course Delivery Options
We don’t run our Leadership Skills course as an open course in Exeter, but we do have it nearby.
Our Leadership Skills Training Course is also delivered as a one-day interactive virtual training course.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our leadership skills skills training course in Exeter. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
In this leadership skills course we aim to provide those that attend with a range of practical tools and ideas to lead their teams effectively.
The course is useful for those new to team leadership or existing leaders looking for a refresh.
Those who attend this Leadership Skills Training Course in Exeter will:
- Know the difference between leadership and management and when to apply each function
- Understand the wide range of skills they will need possess to be an effective leader and manager
- Know a range of leadership approaches and the situations each should be used in
- Be able to get the team to a high performing standard in a shorter period as possible
- Have built a clear development plan to develop the skills learnt in the workshop further.
Here’s what we cover in our Leadership Skills Training Course:
What is Leadership?
- Defining what is meant by leadership
- The differences between leadership and management
- What are the skills required to be an effective leader and manager?
- Exploring why these skills are needed
A simple approach to leadership
- Using a simple leadership model to understand how it’s done
- Looking at a range of leadership approaches
Basic Leadership Skills
- Questioning and Listening
- Motivating and Inspiring the Team
- Influential Communication
- Dealing With Under-Performance
- Setting SMART Goals and Objectives
- Effective Performance Management Discussions
- Performance and Development Planning
Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Pro-actively Identifying Problems
- Problem Solving Tools
- How to Make Effective Decisions
- An opportunity to practice the skills
We don’t run our Leadership Skills course as an open course in Exeter, but we do run it nearby in Bristol. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to practice the skills from the course.
You can see the current Leadership Skills Training Course open course schedule by clicking the button below.
We can deliver this leadership skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation in Exeter and the surrounding areas.
We can also run this course as a virtual in-house course. This course will be delivered online via web conference. Your team can either connect from the same room or individually from wherever the are based.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a leadership skills training course delivered in Exeter, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
[site_reviews_summary assigned_to=”2149″ schema=”true”]
[site_reviews pagination=”ajax” assigned_to=”2149″ id=”ju5b0kon”]