This Managing Conflict Training Course provides a toolkit to help proactively avoid and manage conflict in the workplace.
This Managing Conflict Training Course will introduce a range of skills, tools and approaches to manage conflict at work.
You will find out what the common causes of conflict are, tools to manage conflict and ways to be more proactive in reducing conflict from happening in the first place.
Course Delivery Options
The Course Aims
This Managing Conflict Training Course will provide managers and leaders with the skills and tools to manage conflict in the workplace.
The workshop investigates some of the common causes of conflict in the workplace and the types of conflict you may need to manage. It looks at a range of tools to help with managing conflict and ways to be more proactive to avoid conflict in the first place.
The Course Objectives
Those who attend this Managing Conflict Training Course will:
- Be able to describe what conflict is and the typical causes of it
- Understand the impact that conflict has on team performance and morale
- Know a range of approaches to manage conflict and define their own current style and approach
- Have developed their own toolkit to draw on to manage conflict
- Have strategies to proactively identify conflict situations and address them before conflict occurs
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s what we cover in our Managing Conflict Training Course:
What is Conflict
- Defining conflict – what is it/what does it look like?
- What do we find difficult about dealing with conflict?
- What are the common causes of conflict in the workplace?
- What do you do now?
Why Deal with It?
- What’s the impact on the individual, team and business of conflict?
- What are the benefits of dealing with conflict?
- What happens of you do nothing
- What happens if it isn’t handled well?
Conflict Resolution Styles
- Your current conflict resolution style (Thomas Kilman)
- The different styles of conflict
- Hot conflict/Cold conflict
Managing Conflict Toolkit
- Further use of Kilmans Conflict Mode Instrument
- Interest-Based Relational Approach
- OK Corral
- Influencing skills
- Mediation skills
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Having difficult conversations
- How to spot potential conflict
- Dealing with conflict proactively
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this managing conflict training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a managing conflict training course delivered in-house at your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
Our Managing Conflict Training Course is currently only available as an in-house course. See the in-house tab for more information.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are no current review to show.