Our one day Negotiation and Infleuncing Skills Training Course in London will show you how to negotiate and Influence others with confidence.
Our one day Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training Course in London will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you effectively negotiate outcomes and influence others to come around to your way of thinking.
Find out how to prepare to negotiate and influence effectively, then use a simple structure to present your ideas in a compelling and engaging way. Learn how to overcome resistance and barriers to your ideas.
Our Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training Course is delivered as an open course in London. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to try the skills of negotiating and influencing.
- 1 Delegate – £249.00 + VAT
- 2 Delegates – £236.55 + VAT per delegate
- 3+ Delegates – £211.65 + VAT per delegate
Includes lunch, refreshments and a delegate workbook to take away.
Time: Courses run 9.30am until 4.30pm.
Venue: Courses run from ETC Venues Moorgate in London.
To book, click on a date below, select the number of spaces then click Add to Booking
You won’t be asked to make payment now. We’ll send an invoice to you around 14 days before the course date.
Here’s all of the details you need about our negotiation and influencing skills training course in London. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
In this Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training Course we look at the skills, behaviours and tactics necessary to negotiate with and influence others with confidence.
Those who attend this Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training Course in London will:
- Demonstrate an increased understanding and awareness of what negotiation and influencing is
- Identify through group and individual activities the skills knowledge and understanding necessary to be an effective negotiator whilst developing your own negotiating skills
- Understand the skills required to Influence effectively to bring people around to your way of thinking
- Develop general strategies for successful negotiation and influencing
- Produce win-win resolutions for all parties
- Identify your own negotiation and influencing style and its potential strengths and weaknesses
Here’s what we cover in our Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training Course:
What is Negotiation and Influencing?
- An introduction to what negotiation and influencing is and the main differences between them.
Preparing to Negotiate and Influence
- What to do before you go into a negotiation
- Determining your walk away point
- Understanding the best approach for the people you will be negotiating with
- Preparations required to Influence
Making Your Proposal
- How to structure your proposal to ensure you sell the benefits
- How to counter proposals from the other party
- Body language and tone of voice when negotiating
- How to bring people around to your way of thinking
- Getting to an agreement that satisfies both parties
- Being assertive during the process
- What to consider when making concessions on your part to get an agreement
- How to counteract arguments
- How to get to a closing point
- How to close the negotiation and ensure the relationship stays in tact
- How to walk away
Being a Mediator
- Using the learning from the session to deal with conflict and act as a mediator.
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this negotiation and influencing skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation in London
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a negotiation and influencing skills training course delivered in-house at your business in London, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
Negotiation and Influencing Skills
This was an excellent insight into Influencing and Negotiation and has provided me with some new skills and abilities in order to enable me to create a bespoke session for my firm.
Thanks Andrew for a great learning experience.
Negotiation and Influencing Skills
Excellent course, the trainer was brilliant and very engaging and responded well as he identified our specific needs and strengths and weaknesses.
Thank You - This course helped a lot
I attended this course yesterday and found it really beneficial. The trainer clearly knew her stuff. It was a small group and I felt like we all got some air time to be able to share why we were there and chat through these scenarios. I feel more confident now and ready to go back to talk in a more prepared way with our suppliers.
Good Practical Session
Thank you. Found the course really well delivered and lots of really simple to follow ideas. I loved the fact that we didn’t have to look at PowerPoint all day and I really liked the exercises that were built into the course. Thank you again for a good day.
Negotiation and Influencing Skills Course - very generic
The trainer was very nice and seem to have a lot of experience but training was too focused on theory, not very practical. I was expecting all theory to be based on practical examples but it was hardly any of that. Stories from her previous buying experience would’ve really enhanced the training and made it much more relevant. It was only two of us in that course so should’ve been very easy to base all her comments around real life experience. Didn’t take much from the course to my daily work.
Response from Revolution Learning and Development Ltd
Hi Viki. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I’m sorry that the course didn’t deliver everything that you wanted it to do. I’ve followed this up with the trainer and fed this back. We design courses to make sure that they deliver theory in order to support learning – but we’ve always tried to push practical use of tools and ideas. It seems this didn’t happen here. I understand the trainer spent some time with you after the event too as the other delegate was looking to gain a very different skillset from the session and Lynne wanted to make sure that all of the things you were looking for was covered. I have asked her to contact you to see if there is any other support that we can offer that will go someway to providing the bits that were missing for you.
David Lumley – Managing Director