Online Appraisal Skills Training Course
Our one day online Appraisal Skills training course will help you to run more effective appraisal meetings that drive performance and provide motivation.
This online appraisal skills training course we will look at the skills and behaviours necessary to carry out an effective performance management and appraisal discussion.
Those who attend this online Appraisal Skills Training Course will:
- Understand the different uses of performance management and appraisal processes
- The benefits of conducting effective performance management reviews and appraisals
- The skills required to conduct effective performance management reviews and appraisals
- Setting and agreeing SMART objectives.
Here’s what we cover in our Online Appraisal Skills Training Course:
What are Appraisals?
- What is an appraisal?
- Why should we do them?
- What are the benefits?
- What are the Manager’s responsibilities during the process and meetings?
- What skills and behaviours are necessary to conduct them effectively?
Conducting an Appraisal
- Why prepare?
- How to effectively prepare for an effective discussion
- What information to gather and bring with you
Setting and Agreeing Objectives
- Why set objectives?
- What kind of objectives to set
- Using SMART objectives
- Where does feedback fit?
- How to give effective feedback
- What happens when feedback goes wrong
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Appraisal Skills training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.