Online Basics of Project Management Training Course
Our one day Online Basics of Project Management training course will provide a toolkit to manage projects and project team members effectively.
This Online Basics of Project Management Training Course will show how to manage projects using a simple process and looks at each stage in detail, providing a range of tools that can be used at each.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Basics of Project Management course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered across one day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Basics of Project Management training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This Online Project Management Training Course will show you the essential components required for planning and managing projects effectively using simple tools and structures.
Those who attend this Basics of Project Management Training Course will:
- Describe the difference between managing a project and everyday tasks and use standard project terminology with confidence
- Define the roles, skills and qualities of an effective project manager
- Define the scope, outcomes and measures of the project
- Create a realistic and achievable project plan using appropriate techniques
- Identify and manage risks
- Implement the plan to bring the project to a successful conclusion, using appropriate work breakdown, scheduling, monitoring and closure techniques
- Defining a project
- What makes a successful project?
The Project Manager
- The role of the Project Manager
- Skills and behaviours of an effective Project Manager
- The project management lifecycle
- The benefits of using project methodology
Planning and Initiation
- Building a business case
- Project Initiation Document
- Project Roles and Responsibilities
- RACI Matrix
- Planning Tools
- Planning Exercise
- Execute, Monitor and Control
Managing Risk and Issues
- Identifying Risk using PEST and SWOT
Closing the Project
- Bringing the project to a successful close
We can deliver this Basics of Project Management training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are normally one day in length and we deliver them in all subjects that are available on our site.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.