Online Basics of Project Management Training Course
Our one day Online Basics of Project Management training course will provide a toolkit to manage projects and project team members effectively.
This Online Project Management Training Course will show you the essential components required for planning and managing projects effectively using simple tools and structures.
Those who attend this Basics of Project Management Training Course will:
- Describe the difference between managing a project and everyday tasks and use standard project terminology with confidence
- Define the roles, skills and qualities of an effective project manager
- Define the scope, outcomes and measures of the project
- Create a realistic and achievable project plan using appropriate techniques
- Identify and manage risks
- Implement the plan to bring the project to a successful conclusion, using appropriate work breakdown, scheduling, monitoring and closure techniques
- Defining a project
- What makes a successful project?
The Project Manager
- The role of the Project Manager
- Skills and behaviours of an effective Project Manager
- The project management lifecycle
- The benefits of using project methodology
Planning and Initiation
- Building a business case
- Project Initiation Document
- Project Roles and Responsibilities
- RACI Matrix
- Planning Tools
- Planning Exercise
- Execute, Monitor and Control
Managing Risk and Issues
- Identifying Risk using PEST and SWOT
Closing the Project
- Bringing the project to a successful close
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Basics of Project Management training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.