Online Building Effective Teams Training Course
Our one day online Building Effective Teams training course will provide a toolkit for leaders to build and develop teams that work.
This online course is to develop the skills of managers and leaders to create, develop and maintain a high performing and effective team.
Those who attend this online Building Effective Teams Training Course will:
- Understand what makes a team successful
- Know the stages of team development and the challenges of each
- Be able to apply a range of strategies to create, develop and motivate a team
- Know how to recognise the unique strengths of each team member and use this to improve overall team performance
- Create a team vision and communicate this successfully to the team to create buy in
- Have strategies to deal with conflict within the team
What is a Team
- Defining the term ‘team’
- Characteristics of an effective team
- Benefits of successful teams
Developing Team Performance
- Understanding how to develop a team to perform well
- Team vision, goals and objectives
- Moving the team toward the vision
Leading the Team
- The leader’s role in developing and leading the team
- Leading a team to perform
- Dealing with under-performance
Motivating the Team
- Motivating individuals and the collective group
- Motivation quick tips and longer-term initiatives
- Understanding why conflict occurs in a team
- Tools to manage conflict effectively
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Building Effective Teams training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.