Online Building Effective Teams Training Course
Our one day online Building Effective Teams training course will provide a toolkit for leaders to build and develop teams that work.
This Online Building High Performing Teams Training Course will introduce a range of tools and techniques that can be used to ensure the team performs at a high standard and that a strong team bond is maintained.
By understanding more about the individuals in the team, how to create a strong team environment and having a toolkit to help support the team, leaders and managers can ensure that their team is performing to the best of its ability.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Building Effective Teams course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered across one day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Building Effective Teams training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This online course is to develop the skills of managers and leaders to create, develop and maintain a high performing and effective team.
Those who attend this online Building Effective Teams Training Course will:
- Understand what makes a team successful
- Know the stages of team development and the challenges of each
- Be able to apply a range of strategies to create, develop and motivate a team
- Know how to recognise the unique strengths of each team member and use this to improve overall team performance
- Create a team vision and communicate this successfully to the team to create buy in
- Have strategies to deal with conflict within the team
What is a Team
- Defining the term ‘team’
- Characteristics of an effective team
- Benefits of successful teams
Developing Team Performance
- Understanding how to develop a team to perform well
- Team vision, goals and objectives
- Moving the team toward the vision
Leading the Team
- The leader’s role in developing and leading the team
- Leading a team to perform
- Dealing with under-performance
Motivating the Team
- Motivating individuals and the collective group
- Motivation quick tips and longer-term initiatives
- Understanding why conflict occurs in a team
- Tools to manage conflict effectively
We can deliver this Building Effective Teams training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are normally one day in length and we deliver them in all subjects that are available on our site.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.