Online Building Resilience Training Course
Our one day Building Resilience training course will provide lots of tips and practical ideas to help build resilience in yourself and others.
Find out what resilience is and the difference it can make your own levels of self confidence and belief.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Building Resilience course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered across one day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via Zoom and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Building Resilience training course schedule. To book, select a date below and click Book Now. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our online Building Resilience training course. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
In this Online Building Resilience course we aim to provide those that attend with a range of practical tools and ideas to build resilience in themselves and others.
The course looks at how to be more resilient in situations where you may feel you are currently overwhelmed.
Note: This course is not designed to deal with or look at specific life events that have had an impact on a person. It is recommended that you seek professional help in these cases; however, the course will provide some tools on how you can self-manage these things.
Those who attend this Building Resilience Training Course will:
- Understand what resilience is and why we need it
- Know why our resilience levels may become reduced and how to avoid this from happening
- Understand the impact mindset has on resilience levels and how to develop a positive mindset
- Know how to build higher levels of personal resilience and resilience in others
- Be able to use a range of tools, skills and behaviours to further build and maintain resiience
- Understand how becoming more resilient will lower levels of stress
Here’s what we cover in our Building Resilience Training Course:
What is Resilience?
- Defining what is resilience is
- Why do we need to be more resilient?
- Attitude and behaviours associated with resilient people
- Resilience cycles
What Impacts Resilience
- What impacts on our levels of resilience?
- Our levels of stress and the impact on resilience
- The impact of mindset and how to keep it positive
- Maintaining control of our emotions
- Understanding your ‘tipping point’
- The impact of attitude on our behaviour and the impact of our behaviour on others
- Dealing with set-backs
- Using solution finding rather than problem finding
- Looking at the bigger picture and maintaining perspective
- Making and learning from mistakes
Confident & Positive Responses
- Dealing with and responding to negative and un-constructive feedback
- Dealing with conflict
- Providing feedback to others
Helping Others to be More Resilient
- How to provide support to others
- Helping them to understand how to be more resilient
We can deliver this Building Resilience training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are normally one day in length and we deliver them in all subjects that are available on our site.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.