Online Building Resilience Training Course
Our one day Building Resilience training course will provide lots of tips and practical ideas to help build resilience in yourself and others.
In this Online Building Resilience course we aim to provide those that attend with a range of practical tools and ideas to build resilience in themselves and others.
The course looks at how to be more resilient in situations where you may feel you are currently overwhelmed.
Note: This course is not designed to deal with or look at specific life events that have had an impact on a person. It is recommended that you seek professional help in these cases; however, the course will provide some tools on how you can self-manage these things.
Those who attend this Building Resilience Training Course will:
- Understand what resilience is and why we need it
- Know why our resilience levels may become reduced and how to avoid this from happening
- Understand the impact mindset has on resilience levels and how to develop a positive mindset
- Know how to build higher levels of personal resilience and resilience in others
- Be able to use a range of tools, skills and behaviours to further build and maintain resiience
- Understand how becoming more resilient will lower levels of stress
Here’s what we cover in our Building Resilience Training Course:
What is Resilience?
- Defining what is resilience is
- Why do we need to be more resilient?
- Attitude and behaviours associated with resilient people
- Resilience cycles
What Impacts Resilience
- What impacts on our levels of resilience?
- Our levels of stress and the impact on resilience
- The impact of mindset and how to keep it positive
- Maintaining control of our emotions
- Understanding your ‘tipping point’
- The impact of attitude on our behaviour and the impact of our behaviour on others
- Dealing with set-backs
- Using solution finding rather than problem finding
- Looking at the bigger picture and maintaining perspective
- Making and learning from mistakes
Confident & Positive Responses
- Dealing with and responding to negative and un-constructive feedback
- Dealing with conflict
- Providing feedback to others
Helping Others to be More Resilient
- How to provide support to others
- Helping them to understand how to be more resilient
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Building Resilience training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.