Online Business Writing Skills Training Course
Our one day Business Writing Skills training course will give you tips and practical tools to produce effective business documents.
This Online Business Writing Skills Training course will look at tools and tactics to help you produce and structure business documents.
We look at how to make the written word sound positive and how to get the message across clearly. We’ll introduce you to simple methods to structure emails, letters and reports and how to make them look and sound interesting. We’ll also look at how to get to the point by getting your message across in the fewest words possible without sounding harsh.
Those who attend this Online Business Writing Skills Training Course will:
- Be able to set an objective for written communication and write towards achieving it
- Be able to effectively plan for written communication
- Be able to keep writing short and simple
- Know how to apply structure to letters, emails, reports and other business documents
- Have a refreshed understanding of grammar and punctuation
- Be able to demonstrate the skills through practical exercises
Here’s what we cover in our Online Business Writing Skills Training Course:
Using Plain English
- What are the benefits of using Plain English?
- The Fog index and how it helps with your written communication
- Writing tight-keeping things short and simple
Making Writing Active and Positive
- Keeping things writer focussed
- KISS – Keep it short and simple
Structuring Your Written Communication
- How to structure letters, reports and emails
- Best practice for letters, reports and emails
- Getting the grammar right
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials and free access to our eLearning course to keep your skills up to date.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Business Writing Skills training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.