Online Coaching Skills Training Course
Our one day Coaching Skills training course will provide a toolkit for leaders to develop their team members and increase performance through effective coaching.
This Online Coaching Skills Training Course will introduce the skills, techniques and benefits of coaching.
Those who attend this Coaching Skills Training Course will:
- Be able to describe the role of the coach and when coaching should be used
- Be able to demonstrate the skills required of an effective coach
- Know how to use a tried and tested coaching structure that delivers results
- Be able to provide effective feedback to individuals that you coach
- Know how to drive actions and capture them in a development plan
Here’s what we cover in our Coaching Skills Training Course:
The Role of the Coach and coaching
- What is a coach and what are they there to do
- What is coaching and the skills required of an effective coach
When to Coach
- When is coaching appropriate to use
- The differences between coaching, mentoring, buddying and counselling
- Introduction to a tried and tested coaching model
- Driving actions and setting objectives
- Providing effective feedback
- An opportunity to practice using the structure
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Coaching Skills training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.