Online Communication Skills Training Course
Our one day Online Communication Skills training course will give you tips and practical tools to improve your interpersonal and communication Skills
In this online communication skills training course,
We look at the different methods of communication, how to select the best method, and look at the Transactional Analysis theory to understand how we should communicate face to face.
Communication isn’t just about selecting the right tool. Face to face communication and the way you portray yourself is also very important and in this session, we look at the behaviours required to demonstrate effective communication.
Those who attend this Communication Skills Training Course will:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of the different methods of communication available
- Know why choosing the correct method of communication for the message is vitally important
- Know why communication breaks down, and the skills required to ensure communication is effective
- Be able to demonstrate reactions and behaviours associated with effective communication.
Here’s what we cover in our Online Communication Skills Training Course:
Why Improve Communication Skills
- Looking at why it is important to improve/change the way we communicate in life and in business
Methods of Communication
- What are the different methods or channels of communication available to you
- What are the pro’s and cons of each method
- How to choose the best method for what you want to communicate
- What are the skills required to communicate effectively?
- What to consider when communicating
- The Communication Cycle
- Questioning and Listening
- Understanding Transactional Analysis and how to use it to communicate more effectively
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Communication Skills training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.