Online Disciplinary & Grievance Training Course
Our one day online Disciplinary & Grievance training course will show you how to manage disciplinary and grievance issues effectively through better discussions and use of policy and process.
This Online Disciplinary and Grievance Training Course will provide those that attend with the skills and approaches needed to manage disciplinary and grievance issues effectively.
Those who attend this Disciplinary & Grievance Training Course will:
- Have a better understanding of disciplinary and grievance processes and how they can be used to manage under-performance
- Understanding how to have difficult conversations with team members who are under-performing, have high sickness levels and who have lodged grievances against people or processes.
- Be able to investigate disciplinary issues and grievances
- Know how to set clear performance objectives and performance improvement plans
What is Managing Performance?
- Why is the purpose of the disciplinary and grievance procedures?
- Why do we need to get it right?
Why do people under-perform?
- What is under performance?
- Capability and Conduct
- How to deal with the above
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
- What to do and what to take into account
- Conduct, Misconduct and Gross Misconduct
- Sanctions and dismissal
- Using questioning to understand the background
- Building a clear action plan and set clear objectives
- Holding difficult conversations
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Disciplinary & Grievance training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.