Online Disciplinary & Grievance Training Course
Our half day online Disciplinary & Grievance training course will show you how to manage disciplinary and grievance issues effectively through better discussions and use of policy and process.
This Online Disciplinary and Grievance Training Course will show those that attend how to manage disciplinary and grievance issues effectively.
Learn how effectively use these processes when people are persistently under-performing and to manage individual and team performance and what you should do when under-performance continues.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Disciplinary & Grievance course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered in half a day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Disciplinary & Grievance training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This Online Disciplinary and Grievance Training Course will provide those that attend with the skills and approaches needed to manage disciplinary and grievance issues effectively.
Those who attend this Disciplinary & Grievance Training Course will:
- Have a better understanding of disciplinary and grievance processes and how they can be used to manage under-performance
- Understanding how to have difficult conversations with team members who are under-performing, have high sickness levels and who have lodged grievances against people or processes.
- Be able to investigate disciplinary issues and grievances
- Know how to set clear performance objectives and performance improvement plans
What is Managing Performance?
- Why is the purpose of the disciplinary and grievance procedures?
- Why do we need to get it right?
Why do people under-perform?
- What is under performance?
- Capability and Conduct
- How to deal with the above
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
- What to do and what to take into account
- Conduct, Misconduct and Gross Misconduct
- Sanctions and dismissal
- Using questioning to understand the background
- Building a clear action plan and set clear objectives
- Holding difficult conversations
We can deliver this Disciplinary & Grievance training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are short. Usually, no more than 3 hours and we deliver them in selected subjects.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.