Online Handling Customer Complaints Training Course
Our one day Handling Customer Complaints training course will show you how to manage customer complaints effectively.
In this Online Customer Complaints Handling training course, we look at how to be pro-active in reducing the complaints a business will receive. Knowing what drives complaints, how to pro-actively reduce complaints and how to deal effectively with them when they do happen
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Handling Customer Complaints course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered across one day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Handling Customer Complaints training course schedule. To book, select a date below and click Book Now. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This Online Customer Complaints Handling Training Course aims to help businesses increase customer loyalty and retention by providing the skills and knowledge needed to deal with customer complaints effectively.
Those who attend this Handling Customer Complaints Training Course will:
- Understand what a complaint is and why people complain
- Know what drives complaints in their individual organisation
- Understand the skills and approaches needed to deal with customer complaints
- Be more pro-active in identifying and fixing the things that cause complaints
- Have a process to follow when dealing with a dissatisfied customer
Here’s what we cover in our Online Handling Customer Complaints Training Course:
Why People Complain
- What drives someone to complain to a business
- Feelings and emotions demonstrated during a complaint
- Common reasons for complaints in the business
- The impact of not dealing with complaints effectively
Complaint Handling Skills
- The skills needed to handle customer complaints effectively (i.e. Empathy, Questioning, Assertiveness)
- What each of the skills does and when will they be required
- A simple model to use when handling complaints
Getting to the Root Cause
- Using questioning techniques to gather all of the facts
- Showing a customer that you are there to help
- Using the fact-find to calm the customer
Dealing With the Complaint
- Your body language, voice and the words you use during a complaint
- Your response when a customer complains
- Diffusing difficult situations
- Using the skills in simulated exercises
- Identifying what the causes of complaints are in your business
- Looking out for reasons why people might complain and fixing it before it gets to a complaint
- Gathering feedback from customers about their overall experience
We can deliver this Handling Customer Complaints training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are normally one day in length and we deliver them in all subjects that are available on our site.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
I found this training extremely helpful! Great tips.
-Teresa Rodrigues – 29th April 2020 – Online Complaints Handling Training Course