Online HR For Managers Training Course
Our one day HR For Managers training course will provide a practical toolkit for managers to tackle HR issues with confidence.
Learn how to deal with HR issues, policies and processes at management level with our HR for Managers training Course.
Find out more about your HR roles and responsibilities and what you should do should when an HR issue happen or be raised.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our HR For Managers course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered in half a day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online HR For Managers training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This HR for Managers training course provides a practical toolkit to enable managers to tackle HR issues with confidence.
Those who attend this HR For Managers Training Course will:
- Understand what the HR role and responsibilities are of a leader/manager in a business
- Know the drivers that cause people to under-perform?
- Be able to agree effective Performance Improvement Plans
- Know when and how to start disciplinary proceedings – both formal and informal
- Know how to hold effective disciplinary meetings – both formal and informal
- Know when to get HR involved in HR cases
The Role of the Manager
- What are the HR roles and responsibilities of a manager in the business
- What is the role of HR and when to get them involved
What the Law Says
- A brief summary of current employment laws and legislation that will affect your business
- How it affects managers and the major things to be aware of
- Your own policies and procedures
What is Under-Performance?
- What is under-performance
- Conduct and capability
Dealing with HR Issues
- What the role of the manager is when dealing with under-performance
- Sickness and absence
- Bullying and harassment
- Discrimination and Equality and Diversity
- Holding effective performance-based meetings
- Review a series of scenarios and how to deal with each
- Documenting and following up
- When to use more formal procedures
- Disciplinary, grievance and sickness and absence procedures
- When to involve HR
We can deliver this HR For Managers training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are short. Usually, no more than 3 hours and we deliver them in selected subjects.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.