Online Interviewing Skills Training Course
Our one day online Interviewing Skills training course will provide a range of skills and techniques to carry out effective interviews.
This Online Interviewing Skills Training Course looks at the skills and approaches necessary to plan for and carry out an effective interview, ensuring you get the right person every time.
Those who attend this Interviewing Skills Training Course will:
- Know what the required skills are to carry out an effective interview
- Be able to plan and prepare for an interview
- Be able to give the right first impression to candidates
- Know what questions to ask and how to record the answers
- Understand what to avoid asking during the interview
- Know how to choose the right person for the job
What is the purpose of an Interview?
- Why do organisations spend time interviewing people?
- Agreeing success criteria and what you want from candidates
- Writing interview questions
- Interview Logistics
- Meeting and Greeting the candidate
- Making the candidate feel at ease
- Asking questions and probing further
- Effective communication during the interview
- Listening and recording accurate information
What you can and can’t ask
- Legislation covering hiring staff
- What you can ask, should avoid asking and never ask
Choosing the right candidate
- How to come to a conclusion when picking the right person
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Interviewing Skills training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.