Online Interviewing Skills Training Course
Our half day online Interviewing Skills training course will provide a range of skills and techniques to carry out effective interviews.
This Online Interviewing Skills Training Course will show those that attend how to conduct effective interviews to pick the best people for the job in their business.
Find out how to prepare effective interview questions and selection criteria and how to structure an interview.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Interviewing Skills course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered in half a day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Interviewing Skills training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This Online Interviewing Skills Training Course looks at the skills and approaches necessary to plan for and carry out an effective interview, ensuring you get the right person every time.
Those who attend this Interviewing Skills Training Course will:
- Know what the required skills are to carry out an effective interview
- Be able to plan and prepare for an interview
- Be able to give the right first impression to candidates
- Know what questions to ask and how to record the answers
- Understand what to avoid asking during the interview
- Know how to choose the right person for the job
What is the purpose of an Interview?
- Why do organisations spend time interviewing people?
- Agreeing success criteria and what you want from candidates
- Writing interview questions
- Interview Logistics
- Meeting and Greeting the candidate
- Making the candidate feel at ease
- Asking questions and probing further
- Effective communication during the interview
- Listening and recording accurate information
What you can and can’t ask
- Legislation covering hiring staff
- What you can ask, should avoid asking and never ask
Choosing the right candidate
- How to come to a conclusion when picking the right person
We can deliver this Interviewing Skills training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are short. Usually, no more than 3 hours and we deliver them in selected subjects.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.