Online Leadership Skills Training Course
Our one day Online Leadership Skills training course will provide a toolkit to lead and motivate team members to deliver better performance.
Our half-day Online Leadership Skills Training Course will provide lots of tips and practical ideas to lead and motivate team members. The course is a great grounding for new leaders and a good refresh for existing leaders.
Find out how to use a range of leadership techniques in different settings and how to get the most from the team through effective management of performance.
Course Delivery Options
Our Leadership Skills Training Course is delivered as a one-day virtual online training course.
Great News! We can deliver our Leadership Skills Training Course as an in-house Virtual Course
Online Course Details
We run our Leadership Skills course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered across one day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Leadership Skills training course schedule. To book, select a date below and click Book Now. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
In this virtual leadership skills training course, we aim to provide those that attend with a range of practical tools and ideas to lead their teams effectively.
The course is useful for those new to leadership or existing leaders looking for a refresh.
Those who attend this Leadership Skills Training Course will:
- Know the difference between leadership and management and when to apply each function
- Understand the wide range of skills they will need to possess to be an effective leader and manager
- Know a range of leadership approaches and the situations each should be used in
- Be able to get the team to a high performing standard in a shorter period as possible
Here’s what we cover in our Online Leadership Skills Training Course:
What is Leadership?
- Defining what is meant by leadership
- The differences between leadership and management
- What are the skills required to be an effective leader and manager?
- Exploring why these skills are needed
A Simple Approach to Leadership
- Using a simple leadership model to understand how it’s done
- Looking at a range of leadership approaches
Basic Leadership Skills
- Questioning and Listening
- Motivating and Inspiring the Team
- Influential Communication
- Dealing With Under-Performance
- Setting SMART Goals and Objectives
- Effective Performance Management Discussions
- Performance and Development Planning
- How to discuss those difficult topics
We can deliver this Leadership Skills training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are normally one day in length and we deliver them in all subjects that are available on our site.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.