Online Managing Absence Training Course
Our one day online Managing Absence training course will show you proactive ways to reduce absence in your business and effective ways to deal with absence when it does occur.
This Online Managing Absence training course will provide a toolkit for proactively reducing absence and for dealing with absence when it does occur.
Those who attend this Managing Absence Training Course will:
- Understand the importance of managing attendance rather than absence
- Recognise the causes of absence
- Clarify the role of the line manager in managing absence
- Recognise the signs that may indicate intended absence
- Be familiar with the policy and process.
Why Manage Attendance?
- What is Managing Attendance?
- What are the benefits?
Cause and Effect
- What are the typical causes of people calling in sick?
- How to spot the tell-tale signs?
- Is it you causing them to be sick?
Adapting Your Leadership Approach
- How using the incorrect leadership approach cause people to want to call in sick?
- Keeping people motivated
The Absence Process
- Looking at a typical absence management process
- Looking at your absence management process
Return to Work Interviews
- Why are they important?
- Getting them right
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Managing Absence training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.