Online Managing Change Training Course
Our one day Managing Change training course will provide a toolkit for instigating change and making it stick.
This Online Managing Change training course provides the skills and techniques needed to manage change effectively and reduce the level of resistance.
Those who attend this Managing Change Training Course will:
- Be able to describe to people why change is necessary
- Understand why people react the way they do to change
- Be able to demonstrate the use of a range of tools to manage change effectively
- Understand how to make change stick.
Why change is necessary?
- Why do businesses need to change and how do people feel when this happens?
- Who instigates change?
- Who does change affect?
How to manage change?
- How to proactively manage change
- How to ensure the negative feelings (resistance) to change don’t creep in
- Using simple methodologies to manage change
- How to build the tools from the previous section into your change management plans
- How to make people feel good about change.
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials and free access to our eLearning course to keep your skills up to date.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Managing Change training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.