Online Managing Conflict Training Course
Our one day Online Managing Conflict training course will provide a toolkit to proactively avoid and manage conflict in the workplace.
This Online Managing Conflict Training Course will introduce a range of skills, tools and approaches to manage conflict at work.
You will find out what the common causes of conflict are, tools to manage conflict and ways to be more proactive in reducing conflict from happening in the first place.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Managing Conflict course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered across one day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Managing Conflict training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This Online Managing Conflict Training Course will provide managers and leaders with the skills and tools to manage conflict in the workplace.
The workshop investigates some of the common causes of conflict in the workplace and the types of conflict you may need to manage. It looks at a range of tools to help with managing conflict and ways to be more proactive to avoid conflict in the first place.
Those who attend this Managing Conflict Training Course will:
- Be able to describe what conflict is and the typical causes of it
- Understand the impact that conflict has on team performance and morale
- Know a range of approaches to manage conflict and define their own current style and approach
- Have developed their own toolkit to draw on to manage conflict
- Have strategies to proactively identify conflict situations and address them before conflict occurs
Here’s what we cover in our Online Managing Conflict Training Course:
What is Conflict
- Defining conflict – what is it/what does it look like?
- What do we find difficult about dealing with conflict?
- What are the common causes of conflict in the workplace?
- What do you do now?
Why Deal with It?
- What’s the impact on the individual, team and business of conflict?
- What are the benefits of dealing with conflict?
- What happens of you do nothing
- What happens if it isn’t handled well?
Conflict Resolution Styles
- Your current conflict resolution style (Thomas Kilman)
- The different styles of conflict
- Hot conflict/Cold conflict
Managing Conflict Toolkit
- Further use of Kilmans Conflict Mode Instrument
- Interest-Based Relational Approach
- OK Corral
- Influencing skills
- Mediation skills
- How to spot potential conflict
- Dealing with conflict proactively
We can deliver this Managing Conflict training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are normally one day in length and we deliver them in all subjects that are available on our site.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.