Online Managing Performance Training Course
Our half day online Managing Performance training course will provide practical tools and approaches to use when team members do not perform to the standards that are required of them.
Our Online Managing Performance Training course will show how to use your performance management process to manage individual and team performance.
Understand what you should do when under-performance occurs and continues and how to set clear action plans to ensure improvements in performance continue.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Managing Performance course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered in half a day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Managing Performance training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This Online Managing Performance Training Course looks at the responsibility of the leader for managing performance, what the leader should do to set performance standards and manage against them and what do to if performance drops below standard.
Those who attend this online Managing Performance Training Course will:
- Know what their responsibilities are around managing performance
- Be able to set clear goals and objectives and monitor them
- Be able to list what the common causes of under-performance are
- Know how to identify what is causing under-performance
- Be able to have effective conversations about performance with their team members
- Know what the other options are should performance not improve
Your Responsibilities, Why Get is Right?
- What is Managing Performance?
- What are your responsibilities surrounding managing performance?
- Why do we need to get it right?
High Performing Teams and Individuals
- What are the characteristics of high performing teams and individuals?
- How can a leader maintain high performance?
Setting Goals and Targets
- Why set goals and targets
- Setting SMART goals and targets
- Monitoring progress
Why do People Underperform?
- What is underperformance?
- What causes under-performance and what control do you have over it?
- What is Capability and Conduct and why you need to know
- How to deal with the above
- Using questioning to tackle underperformance
- Building a clear action plan
- Holding difficult conversations
The Next Stage
- Moving the process into disciplinary
We can deliver this Managing Performance training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are short. Usually, no more than 3 hours and we deliver them in selected subjects.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.