Online Managing Remote Teams Training Course
Our one day online Managing Remote Teams training course will look at the skills, behaviours and approaches for the effective management of a dispersed or remote team.
This Online Managing Remote Teams training course will look at the skills, behaviours and approaches for the effective management of a dispersed or remote team.
Those who attend this Managing Remote Teams Training Course will:
- Have examined the 6 steps to managing remote teams
- Understand the barriers to working remotely and how to overcome them
- Appreciate the skills and behaviours required for effective remote working
- Recognise the importance of setting priorities
- Understand the different preferences that individual team members may have and how this affects the team dynamics
- Be more aware of the need for setting common achievable goals
The Barriers to Remote Teams?
- What is a remote team
- What challenges come from managing a remote team
The Skills Needed to Manage Remote Teams
- What are the skills needed to manage remote teams
- The six steps of managing remote teams
- Making sure things get done when not in the office
Operating at a Personal Level
- How to ensure a good relationship is maintained with remote team members
- Maintaining the feel of a team
- Setting personal and team objectives
- Motivating remote team members
Communicating with Remote Team Members
- How to keep in touch with team members
- Picking the best approach to communicate with individuals
- Using technology to stay in touch
- Making sure the team still communicate with each other effectively
- What to do when things are not going well
- How to have performance based conversations remotely
- Keeping up remote team morale
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Managing Remote Teams training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.