Online Microsoft Excel Fundamentals Training Course
Our one day Online Microsoft Excel Fundamentals training course will provide an introductory overview to the basic use and functions of Microsoft Excel.
Many of us need to use Microsoft Excel in our jobs to produce a range of spreadsheets to show a wide range of business data.
Our Microsoft Excel Fundamentals Training Course is designed to provide those that attend with the basics of how to use this very much used software.
Course Delivery Options
Our Online Microsoft Excel Fundamentals Training Course is only delivered as a one-day virtual online training course.
Great News! We can deliver our Online Microsoft Excel Fundamentals Training Course as an in-house Virtual Course
Online Course Details
We run our Microsoft Excel Fundamentals course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered across one day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Microsoft Excel Fundamentals training course schedule. To book, select a date below and click Book Now. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
- Basic PC knowledge is required and a basic understanding of your operating system (Windows or MacOS)
- The software installed on your PC
- Access to Zoom via the Zoom app or your browser
Those who attend this Microsoft Excel Fundamentals Training Course will be able to:
- Produce a variety of spread sheets
- Use set up techniques and page formatting tools
- Create simple calculations and formulas
- Use basic Microsoft Excel functions
- The Excel Window
- Working with the ribbon and commands
- Using the help facility
Navigating Excel, Selecting and Entering Data
- Creating, Saving and Closing Spreadsheets
- Opening existing spreadsheets
- Navigating around a spreadsheet
- Entering, editing and deleting data
- Using auto-fill and creating custom lists
Editing Data, Columns and Rows
- Inserting and deleting rows and columns
- Adjusting widths and heights of columns and rows
- Using the cut and paste options
Page Set-up and Printing
- Using the print preview option
- Changing and applying print options
Basic Formulas and Functions
- Using formulas to make a range of calculations i.e. add, subtract, divide etc
- Using the auto-sum function
- Using average, minimum and maximum functions
- Working with relevant and absolute cell references
Formatting Text and Sizes
- Adjusting cell alignment
- Changing the formats of numbers i.e. dates, percentages, currency etc
- Adding borders and shading to spreadsheets
We can deliver this Microsoft Excel Fundamentals training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are normally one day in length and we deliver them in all subjects that are available on our site.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual Microsoft Excel Fundamentals training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.