Online Microsoft Word Intermediate Training Course
Our one day Online Microsoft Word Intermediate training course will provide a slightly more advanced overview of the use and functions of Microsoft Word.
Many of us need to use Microsoft Word in our jobs or personal life to produce a range of documents.
Our Microsoft Word Intermediate Training Course is designed to provide those that attend with a slightly more advanced overview of how to use this very much used software.
Course Delivery Options
Our Online Microsoft Word Intermediate Training Course is only delivered as a one-day virtual online training course.
Online Course Details
We run our Microsoft Word Intermediate course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered across one day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Microsoft Word Intermediate training course schedule. To book, select a date below and click Book Now. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
- Basic PC knowledge is required and a basic understanding of your operating system (Windows or MacOS)
- The software installed on your PC
- Access to Zoom via the Zoom app or your browser
Those who attend this Microsoft Word Intermediate Training Course will be able to:
- Create tables within a document
- Apply section breaks and advanced headers and footers
- Create AutoText and AutoCorrect Entries
- Use advanced proofing tools
Creating and Applying Styles
- Inbuilt style group
- Style pane
- Style sets
- Define, link and delete styles
- Create, modify and replace a style
- Number using styles
- List and table styles
- Transfer styles
- Styles in outline
- Connecting outline levels to styles
- Showing and hiding outline levels
- Promoting and demoting levels
- Printing the outline
Advanced Layout Tools
- Section and section breaks
- Setting the page layout for a section
- Change the orientation within a section
- Change the headers and footers for different sections, for odd and even pages and set a different footer on the first page
- Use newspaper columns through continuous section breaks
- Adding a table to your document
- Changing the column widths and row heights
- Inserting further rows and columns
- Distributing the table evenly
- Splitting and merging cells
- Splitting tables
- Move to a tab within a table
- Adding, viewing and stopping formulas in a cell
- Shading and borders within a table
- Setting and removing a header row
- Sorting a table
- AutoText and AutoCorrect
- Auto format whilst typing
- Smart tags
- Customising features
- Autotext entries
We can deliver this Microsoft Word Intermediate training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are normally one day in length and we deliver them in all subjects that are available on our site.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual Microsoft Word Intermediate training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.