Online Motivational Skills Training Course
Our one day online Motivational Skills training course will provide a simple toolkit to drive better performance and results by motivating team members.
This online motivational skills training course will provide a simple toolkit to better motivate teams and individuals to deliver better performance and results.
Those who attend this online Motivational Skills Training Course will:
- Know what motivation really is and how to use this knowledge
- Understand the difference between reward and recognition
- Be able to describe what de-motivates people and how to proactively avoid this
- Have a range of tools they can use to provide motivation
Here’s what we cover in our Online Motivational Skills Training Course:
What is Motivation?
- What does it mean to motivate?
- Where does motivation really come from?
- Why motivate?
Reward V’s Recognition
- What are the difference between these 2 terms?
- When to apply each
- Why these don’t work in certain circumstances
- What causes levels of motivation to drop
- How to proactively counter this
- An overview of a range of tools to provide motivation
- When to use each
- How to effectively apply the tools
- Understanding what tools will work with who
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Motivational Skills training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.