Online People Management Training Course
Our half day Online People Management training course will provide a toolkit of skills and approaches to manage individuals and teams effectively.
This online people management training course provides a toolkit for managing teams of people and the individual in it. It looks at how to leverage the information and data that you have available to drive better performance from those people that you manage.
Course Delivery Options
Our Online People Management Training Course is delivered as a one-day virtual online training course.
Great News! We can deliver our Online People Management Training Course as an in-house Virtual Course
Online Course Details
We run our Online People Management course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered across one day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Online People Management training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
Please note. Our pricing is per person and not connection. As such, buying one space extends one person to take the course. If we suspect that more than one person is using a connection when only one place has been purchased, we reserve the right to terminate the connection without refund.
Please book the correct number of spaces for those taking the course.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Our Online People Management Training Course will provide a toolkit for managing teams and individuals to drive better performance and results.
Those who attend this Online People Management Training Course will:
- Understand the role of the manager
- Know how management differs to leadership
- Know when to use the management function
- Use management information for better performance based conversations
- Be able to delegate tasks to get more done
- Know how to set clear targets and objectives
What is Management?
- Defining what is meant by management
- The differences between leadership and management
- When to use the management function
- What are the skills required to be an effective and manager?
- Exploring why these skills are needed
- Applying the approaches to people as well as process
A simple approach to management
- Using a simple management model to understand how it’s done
- Looking at a range of management approaches
- Setting SMART Goals and Objectives
- Using Management Information (MI)
- Creating dashboards to facilitate performance discussions
- Dealing With Under-Performance
- Effective Performance Management Discussions
- Performance and Development Planning
- How to Make Effective Decisions
We can deliver this Online People Management training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are normally one day in length and we deliver them in all subjects that are available on our site.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.