Online People Management Training Course
Our one day Online People Management training course will provide a toolkit of skills and approaches to manage individuals and teams effectively.
Our Online People Management Training Course will provide a toolkit for managing teams and individuals to drive better performance and results.
Those who attend this Online People Management Training Course will:
- Understand the role of the manager
- Know how management differs to leadership
- Know when to use the management function
- Use management information for better performance based conversations
- Be able to delegate tasks to get more done
- Know how to set clear targets and objectives
What is Management?
- Defining what is meant by management
- The differences between leadership and management
- When to use the management function
- What are the skills required to be an effective and manager?
- Exploring why these skills are needed
- Applying the approaches to people as well as process
A simple approach to management
- Using a simple management model to understand how it’s done
- Looking at a range of management approaches
- Setting SMART Goals and Objectives
- Using Management Information (MI)
- Creating dashboards to facilitate performance discussions
- Dealing With Under-Performance
- Effective Performance Management Discussions
- Performance and Development Planning
- How to Make Effective Decisions
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Online People Management training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.