Online Personal Effectiveness Training Course
Our half day Personal Effectiveness training course will show you how to build self confidence, manage yourself more effectively, become more efficient and achieve the things that you set out to achieve.
This online training course is all about Managing Yourself and personal effectiveness. It’s a range of tools that will help you to achieve more. It will help you to make more time to do the things you want, help you to build confidence and overall become more personally effective.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Personal Effectiveness course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered in half a day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Personal Effectiveness training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This Online Personal Effectiveness training course will show you how to build self confidence, manage yourself more effectively, become more efficient and achieve the things that you set out to achieve.
Those who attend this Personal Effectiveness Training Course will:
- Understand what personal effectiveness is and its benefits
- Know what your personal strengths and areas for development are
- Be able to communicate more effectively and efficiently with others and have the confidence to sell yourself when you need to
- Know how to set clear goals and objectives and build an effective plan to achieve them
- Be able to self-motivate yourself when required and deal confidently with set backs
- Have a range of techniques to become more efficient such as how to prioritise tasks and manage your time more effectively
What is Managing Yourself and Personal Effectiveness?
- What is meant by the term personal effectiveness?
- What are the characteristics of a personally effective person?
- How personally effective are you now and what are the things you need to do more of
Communicating Clearly and Assertively
- How your current communication style may be perceived by others
- Controlling your reactions and ensuring a controlled reactions in all situations
- How to recognise when you are becoming angry, scared etc and how to regain control
- Appearing Assertive and confident when you are required to be
Goal Setting and Planning
- How to identify what your goals and objectives are
- Building a plan that pushes you to achieve your goals and objectives
- Building a personal development plan that pushes you to gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed
- How to identify your individual motivators and de-motivators
- Changing your mind set to a more positive one
- Applying the motivators to yourself to generate self-motivation
- How to deal confidently and efficiently with setbacks
Time Management and Delegation
- Listing and effectively prioritising the tasks that you have to complete
- Maintaining control of the things you have to do
- Skills and Tactics to deal with challenging and negative people that steal your time
We can deliver this Personal Effectiveness training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are short. Usually, no more than 3 hours and we deliver them in selected subjects.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.