Online Personal Impact Training Course
Our half day Online Personal Impact training course will help you to understand how you impact on other people.
Building effective relationships with colleagues and customers is key to being successful. Understanding more about how you are perceived by others and the impact that you have on them is vital part of building effective relationships.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Personal Impact course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered in half a day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Personal Impact training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This online personal impact training course will help you to understand how you impact on others and how to develop better relationships.
Those who attend this Personal Impact Training Course will:
- Understand what personal impact is and how we influence others
- Know more about our own style and behaviour and how this may be viewed by others
- Be able to describe the things that have a negative impact on others and relationships
- Know how to increase the positive influence you have on others
- Be able to communicate more assertively and with confidence
What is Personal Impact?
- What does personal impact mean?
- Why understanding personal impact is important
- Where are you now?
- How do you describe yourself?
- How do you think others describe you?
- How would you like them to describe you?
- How to get there
- The impact of attitude on your behaviour
- Personality traits
- The elements of career success
- Improving communication
- An introduction to Transactional Analysis
- Assertive Communication
Your Responses to Others
- Dealing with others negativity
- Receiving and responding to feedback
We can deliver this Personal Impact training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are short. Usually, no more than 3 hours and we deliver them in selected subjects.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.