Online Report Writing Skills Training Course
Our one day Report Writing Skills training course will provide attendees with a toolkit to improve your business report writing skills.
This online report writing skills training course will provide attendees with a toolkit to improve your business report writing skills. It focuses on the key elements of writing and presenting business reports such as Preparation, structure, writing and presenting.
Those who attend this Report Writing Skills Training Course will be able to:
- Create a basic outline
- Organise the key points and support them with relevant facts
- Write some rough draft notes and check existing reports against the overall structure
- Choose appropriate visuals such as charts, graphs, and tables to present figures
- Write an effective conclusion
- Write an executive summary that highlights the report’s main ideas
Here’s what we cover in our Online Report Writing Skills Training Course:
Preparing the Report
- Defining the purpose
- Setting the Objectives
- Investigate the topic
- Thinking about the reader
- Title or title page
- Executive Summary
- Summary & Conclusions
- Numbering Sections and figures
- Diagrams, graphs and tables
- Originality & Plagiarism
- Business English
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Report Writing Skills training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
Report writing course was really great. Very relevant to what I do with my work. would recommend it!
-Sean Langford – 7th July 2020 – Online Report Writing Skills Training Course