Online Running Successful Meetings Training Course
Our one day online Running Successful Meetings training course will provide skills and techniques to ensure your meetings drive actions, are engaging and don’t last too long.
This Online Running Successful Meetings training course will look at the skills and techniques for running successful meetings. The course will look at the role of the chairperson and the tools and approaches they can use to get the maximum benefit out of meetings and ensure meeting objectives are achieved.
Those who attend this Running Successful Meetings Training Course will:
- Know how to achieve maximum performance out of meetings
- Be able to use a range of tools to deal with challenges, keep meetings on track and produce outcomes and decisions
- Know how to set clear meeting objectives and ensure they are achieved
- Manage differing styles of people during a meeting
- Generate buy-in from meeting attendees and keep meetings upbeat and positive
Preparing for a Meeting
- What is a good meeting?
- Setting meeting objectives
- Building the agenda for the meeting
- Sending out meeting invites and generating positivity before the meeting even starts
Roles in a Meeting
- What is the role of the chairperson in the meeting
- What is the role of the delegates in the meeting
- Ensuring all attendees understand their role and responsibilities in the meeting
Tools and Techniques
- Understanding a range of tools to use during meetings
- Edward De Bono’s 6 thinking hats
- Capturing ideas and actions
- Using other resources such as slides, handouts and flips
Generating a positive outlook and buy-in
- How to keep meetings upbeat and positive
- Dealing with negative delegates
- Finalising and distributing actions
- Bringing meetings to a successful close
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Running Successful Meetings training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.