Online Stress Management Training Course
Our one day Stress Management training course will introduce simple stress management techniques to use both at home and at work.
This Online Stress Management Training Course will introduce simple stress management techniques to use both at home and at work.
Those who attend this Stress Management Training Course will:
- Know what stress is and its causes
- Be able to recognise the tell-tale signs of stress
- Understand why stress can be a good thing if carefully managed
- Have a range of stress management techniques
- Feel more confident sharing how they feel ad asking for help
Here is what we cover in this Online Stress Management Training Course:
What is Stress
- What is stress really
- Why do we feel stressed
- What are the common causes of stress
- The fight, flight, freeze response
- How do we feel when we are stressed
- The sources of stress
- Knowing when to take action
Managing Stress Toolkit
- Strategies for reducing stress
- Strategies for managing stress
- Mindfulness and positivity
- Good stress and how to use it
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Stress Management training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.