Online Supervisor Skills Training Course
Our half day Online Supervisor Skills training course will provide essential skills for those who are in a team leader or supervisor role.
Our Supervisor Skills Training Course aims to give attendees a sound grounding in their new career by providing the essential skills required to manage and lead effectively.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Supervisor Skills course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered in half a day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Supervisor Skills training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Our Online Supervisor Skills Training Course aims to give attendees a sound grounding in their new career by providing the essential skills required to manage and lead effectively.
Those who attend this Supervisor Skills Training Course will:
- Be able to confidently plan their daily activities
- Know how to get the maximum performance out of their team members
- Be able to motivate themselves and their team members
- Understand when to manage and when to lead
- Be able to deal with difficult situations with confidence
- Be able to demonstrate a range of leadership techniques and understand when each should be used
What is Leadership?
- Defining what is meant by leadership
- The differences between leadership and management
- What are the skills required to be an effective leader and manager?
- Exploring why these skills are needed
- Using a simple leadership model to understand how it’s done
- Looking at a range of leadership approaches
Team Leadership/Supervisor Skills
- Questioning and Listening
- Motivating and Inspiring the Team
- Influential Communication
- Resource, individual and team planning
- Dealing with Under-Performance
- Setting SMART Goals and Objectives
- Using management information
- Effective Performance Discussions
- Performance and Development Planning
- Dealing with HR Issues
We can deliver this Supervisor Skills training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are short. Usually, no more than 3 hours and we deliver them in selected subjects.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.