Online Supervisor Skills Training Course
Our one day Online Supervisor Skills training course will provide essential skills for those who are in a team leader or supervisor role.
Our Online Supervisor Skills Training Course aims to give attendees a sound grounding in their new career by providing the essential skills required to manage and lead effectively.
Those who attend this Supervisor Skills Training Course will:
- Be able to confidently plan their daily activities
- Know how to get the maximum performance out of their team members
- Be able to motivate themselves and their team members
- Understand when to manage and when to lead
- Be able to deal with difficult situations with confidence
- Be able to demonstrate a range of leadership techniques and understand when each should be used
What is Leadership?
- Defining what is meant by leadership
- The differences between leadership and management
- What are the skills required to be an effective leader and manager?
- Exploring why these skills are needed
- Using a simple leadership model to understand how it’s done
- Looking at a range of leadership approaches
Team Leadership/Supervisor Skills
- Questioning and Listening
- Motivating and Inspiring the Team
- Influential Communication
- Resource, individual and team planning
- Dealing with Under-Performance
- Setting SMART Goals and Objectives
- Using management information
- Effective Performance Discussions
- Performance and Development Planning
- Dealing with HR Issues
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Supervisor Skills training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.