Online Telephone Skills Training Course
Our half day Telephone Skills training course will provide lots of tips and techniques that will help deliver brilliant customer service over the telephone.
Our half day Online Telephone Skills Training Course will provide lots of tips and ideas to provide brilliant service to your customers over the telephone..
Find out how to deliver a positive customer experience to customers and deal effectively with queries and complaints over the telephone.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Telephone Skills course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered in half a day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Telephone Skills training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This Telephone Skills Training Course will investigate how to deliver great customer service to customers over the phone. Telephone has become one of the major methods for customers to get in touch and this course looks at how to ensure customers are dealt with effectively.
Those who attend this Telephone Skills Training Course will:
- Deal with calls from customers in a efficient and professional manner
- Know some of the issues surrounding providing customer service over the phone and how to deal with them
- Be able to communicate with confidence and clarity with customers on the phone
- Know how to build rapport and demonstrate empathy without the use of body language
- Be able to deal with customer complaints effectively over the phone
Here’s what we cover in our Telephone Skills Training Course:
What is ‘World Class’ Telephone Based Customer Service?
- What does world class customer service look like
- Who is currently delivering world class service and what can we learn
- What do our customers expect when they call and why
- What are some of the challenges of delivering service over the telephone
- Overcoming these issues and meeting expectations
- What are the skills that are necessary to deliver world class service on the telephone
- Opening and closing calls
- Questioning, listening and building rapport with customers on the telephone
Your Behaviour With Customers
- Understanding how your communication style can impact on your relationship with the customer
- Using and Demonstrating empathy with customers on the telephone
Do’s and Don’ts
- Language and statements to avoid on the telephone
- Putting people on hold and making transfers
- Escalating calls to supervisors
Dealing With Complaints and Dissatisfaction
- What to do when a customer is complaining
- The challenges of dealing with complaints on the telephone
- A step-by-step process for dealing with complaints on the telephone
- Ensuring the complaint is dealt with and what to do if can’t be dealt with
We can deliver this Telephone Skills training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are short. Usually, no more than 3 hours and we deliver them in selected subjects.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.