Online Telesales Skills Training Course
Our half day Telesales Skills training course will show how to increase sales conversions when selling to customers on the telephone.
Find out how to attract new customers and identify new sales opportunities by engaging with customers when selling on the telephone.
Win new business, retain your customers and sell more over the phone with our Online Telesales Training Course.
Course Delivery Options
Online Course Details
We run our Telesales Skills course as a virtual online training course. The course provides a practical toolkit and is delivered in half a day. Despite being online, we try to keep these sessions as interactive as our classroom based courses.
Virtual Online Courses are delivered live by one of our trainers via our online conference system and form part of our online and virtual training service Skills Garage.
Here’s our current online Telesales Skills training course schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. We’ll send the details of how to connect to your course a few days before the course date.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
This online telesales training course will provide the skills and structure to maximize conversions rates of sales calls and help reduce barriers and resistance that staff might face when selling over the telephone.
Those who attend this Telesales Skills Training Course will:
- Understand the key skills and approaches to use when selling over the telephone
- Be able to structure a sales call effectively using a simple to follow framework
- Know how to engage potential customers in conversation rather than read from a script
- Be able to use effective questioning to understand customer needs
- Know how to present a product or service so it sounds perfect for the customer
- Be able to calmly deal with resistance and challenges and turn this into a conversion
Opening the Call and Engaging the Customer
- Introducing yourself and your business to the customer
- Establishing immediate rapport
- Make it feel less like a sales call
Sound More Human and Less Like a Robot
- Using voice and words to generate interest
- Making it conversational and not like direct selling
Using the Right Language
- What to say and what not to say when talking to customers
- Using positive language that generates interest
- Making the customer feel valued
Establishing the Customers Needs and Interest
- Use effective rapport building and questioning techniques to find out more about the customer
- Identifying links between what the customer says and products and services available
Presenting Products and Services
- Matching your gathered information to products and services
- Presenting products in a way that will interest the customer
- Dealing with resistance and knockbacks to win the sale without being pushy
Closing and Winning the Sale
- Ways to push the call to a close
- How to ask the customer if they will buy
- Gaining commitment and closing the sale
- Ensure the relationship is maintained even if the sale is unsuccessful
We can deliver this Telesales Skills training course as an in-house virtual course for your business.
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are short. Usually, no more than 3 hours and we deliver them in selected subjects.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
To find out more about having an in-house virtual online time management training course delivered for your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.