Online Time Management Training Course
Our one-day online Time Management training course will provide a range of tools and techniques to help you or your team to become more organised and productive.
In this online time management course, we aim to raise awareness of where your time goes and to provide the skills necessary to manage time more effectively.
This course provides an understanding of the link between behaviour and poor time management, and also provides the skills necessary to delegate effectively and be more assertive towards those who constantly demand our time.
Those who attend this Online Time Management Training Course will:
- Understand the way we think about time and how it affects the way we manage ourselves
- Know how to jump-start procrastination and become more self-motivated to do tasks
- Describe a range of techniques associated with managing ourselves around time and when each should be used
- Be able to identify personal time-wasters and how to remove them from their everyday work
- Be able to prioritise tasks and workload to ensure they are working on the right things
- Be confident in managing other people expectations and saying no when required
- Describe a range of tools and models that will support the way we plan our days and how these can be used to influence others.
- Know how to apply the techniques in a range of different settings i.e. working from home or in the office
Here is what we cover in this online time management training course
Why Manage Time?
- What is Time Management and the benefits of being able to manage time more effectively
- How good are you at managing your time now?
Where does time go?
- Understand what and who takes up your time
- Identifying time wasters and how to eliminate them
Change the way we think
- Understanding how our own beliefs and behaviours impact on our ability to manage time
- Taking a different view of the tasks that we dislike like doing to ensure they do get done
- What is procrastination and why do we do it?
- What can we do to jump start procrastination
Dealing with Over Commitment
- Planning more effectively to make more time available
- Having the confidence to say no
- How being more assertive will help
- Identifying which tasks you should be working on
- Using techniques to prioritise tasks
- Managing others expectations
£195.00 + VAT
£185.25 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£165.75 + VAT
9.30am to 4.00pm
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials and free access to our eLearning course to keep your skills up to date.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates who have attended our Online Time Management training course. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
Found the course very interesting and informative. I am sure I have picked up some pointers from the course about managing my time in a more effective way.
I would recommend this course.
-Sue Darbyshire – 1st October 2020 – Online Time Management Training Course
Loved this course. I’m a very busy Administrator (aren’t we all!) but I definitely felt that the course gave me food for thought. It asked me questions about my working style. I thought I was Read More
-Eileen Rae – 23rd September 2020 – Online Time Management Training Course
The pace and delivery of the training was perfect. The material was really useful and well presented by the Trainers
-Dominick Gallagher – 13th April 2020 – Online Time Management Training Course