We want you to fully understand what you get from us when you choose to work with us. That’s why we have created our values, philosophy and a list of promises to you.
These aim to provide you with an idea of what we are all about, how we operate, what we believe in and the type of service you will receive from us.
So, here goes:
We’ve created 6 clear values and these should be seen in everything we do. Whether it’s the way we work internally or when we work with you our clients. Our values are:
Here’s what they mean:
Our clients are at the centre of all we do – Our clients are our business. We wouldn’t exist without them. For that reason we’ll always put our clients first and every decision we make will be with our clients in mind.
We’ll evaluate, learn and improve every day – We want to be the best and to do that we always have to get better at what we do. We’ll learn from our clients feedback as well as listen to each others feedback to get better every day.
We’ll work as one team to achieve a common goal – We will work together as a team to ensure that our business objectives are achieved as well as, and more importantly, our clients objectives are achieved.
We’ll inspire each other to be amazing – We’ll do all we can to ensure our team is happy, to ensure that they get the best training opportunities and we’ll help and support each other. We’ll also do the same for our clients and delegates.
We’ll make clear decisions and take ownership – We’ll make the tough decisions when we need to and communicate our reasons for those decisions. We won’t hide behind anything and take ownership if a decision turns out to be the wrong one.
We’ll communicate with openness and honesty – We’ll be up front and honest with each other and out clients. We’ll make the reasons behind decisions visible to help with understanding.
When you choose to work with Revolution Learning and Development, we promise that we will:
- Provide a high standard of training at very competitive prices. We won’t reduce the quality of our product even if we choose to reduce the price
- Ensure that every trainer in our business is friendly, professional, passionate about learning and highly experienced in their field
- Create fun training environments that are inclusive and promote learning
- Only deliver our open training courses in comfortable venues that are centrally located and easily accessible
- Find out as much about your individual and businesses training and development needs – even on open training courses and where possible shape sessions to address those needs
- Limit the number of spaces on open workshops to allow individual attention
- Find out as much as we can about your business before delivering any in-house training course and use this knowledge to provide a course that is aligned to your business
- Communicate clearly, efficiently and with honesty every time you interact with us
‘To make fun, engaging and affordable training and development available to everyone’
We do this by ensuring that we offer a huge calendar of Open Training Courses available across the country. We want to be where you are. We ensure that our prices don’t break the bank and that you don’t have to pay a fortune to travel.
We also have a large network of Associate Trainers across the country. We trust these people to deliver a service that matches our own vision and values.
We’ve met them all, we’ve assessed them all and will continue to do this to ensure that our promises to you are met – every time.
Having a network of people across the country means we can deliver in-house courses and provide training and development consultancy at very competitive rates. That’s because we don’t have the expense of providing hotels and paying huge travel bills. Our trainers are local to you.
Fun and engagement is added to everything we do, from our marketing to our training courses.
What We Believe In
- We believe that people should not be taught, they should be guided. We were taught at school, we are adults now and should be allowed to develop our own ideas. That’s why we encourage engagement in every session.
- We believe that learning should be fun, regardless of the subject. We inject fun into everything and our people have been selected on their ability to do this, as well as being knowledgeable in their subject area.
- We believe that training solutions should be affordable. We ensure our prices are competitive at all times.
- We believe we should deliver what people need, not what we think they need. We work closely with people to understand what difference they are trying to make through training solutions. We develop our solutions to bridge those gaps to ensure you get real value for money.
- We believe that training isn’t a tick box exercise. We ensure that delegates have a clear action plan when they leave us, ensuring they can put their learning into action.
Like what we are about? Then lets talk. Click here to get in touch to talk to us more about your needs and what we can do to help.