Sales Skills eLearning Training Course
Our self-paced Sales Skills eLearning training course will provide lots of practical tips for increasing sales in your business.
This self-paced Sales Skills eLearning Training Course will provide lots of tips and practical ideas to fully understand the needs of your customer, present products and services to make them feel like it is the right product for them and deal with objections.
What You Get
Access Anywhere, Anytime
At Your Pace
No Access Expiry
Time to Complete
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our Sales Skills eLearning training course. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
This Sales Skills eLearning training course provides those that complete it with the skills and approaches required to get sales, ensuring the customer buys the person selling and in turn what they are selling.
Those who complete this Sales Skills eLearning Training Course will:
- Understand the importance of the salesperson
- Be able to set clear sales objectives
- Understand how to establish customer needs and wants in order to match the product or service
- Be able to use a simple sales conversation structure to increase the likelihood of success
- Know how to avoid/overcome objections
- Be able to effectively close the sale
Here is what is covered in this Sales Skills eLearning Training Course:
Here is what we cover in this Managing Change eLearning Training Course:
Introduction to Sales and Selling
- What is selling?
- Why do people buy?
- The buying process
- Types of customers
- Motivational traits and moving people towards buying
- Where do your customers hangout?
Skills Required to Sell
- Effective questioning
- Effective listening
- Introduction to the FASTA sales methodology
- Selling using FASTA
- Defining customer needs
- Presenting your product or service
- Inside-out selling
- Closing the Sale
Alternative Sales Methodologies
- SPIN Selling
- AIDA Selling
- Why would you need to cold call/make outbound calls
- Using the skills we have looked at in an outbound setting
- Preparing for an making outbound calls
- Common objections
- Dealing with objections
Our online eLearning courses are delivered via our eLearning Platform, which is part of our virtual and online training services Skills Garage.
Our platform is easy to use, available via all devices and clear and easy to follow.
Our platform has a social element. This means that you can discuss the course and subject with others who are taking the course. This also includes our trainer to.
Once you sign up you access is instant. Your access never expires so you’ll be able to come back and view any new modules that get added to the course.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.