Get practical tips, ideas and techniques to increase sales in your business with this one day Sales Skills Training Course in Southampton.
Our one day Sales Skills Training Course in Southampton will provide lots of tips and practical ideas to fully understand the needs of your customer and present products and services to make them feel like it is the right product for them, in a way that is not overly pushy.
We’ll show you how to communicate effectively and understand the psychology of buying to help with the sales process.
Our Sales Skills Training Course is delivered as an open course in Southampton. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to practice the skills behind sales and selling.
- 1 Delegate – £249.00 + VAT
- 2 Delegates – £236.55 + VAT per delegate
- 3+ Delegates – £211.65 + VAT per delegate
Includes lunch, refreshments and a delegate workbook to take away.
Time: Courses run 9.30am until 4.30pm.
Venue: Courses run from Novotel in Southampton.
To book, click on a date below, select the number of spaces then click Add to Booking
You won’t be asked to make payment now. We’ll send an invoice to you around 14 days before the course date.
In this sales skills course we aim to provide those that attend with the skills and approaches required to get sales, ensuring the customer buys the person selling and in turn what they are selling.
Those who attend this Sales Skills Training Course in Southampton will:
- Understand the importance of the sales person
- Be able to set clear sales objectives
- Understand how to establish customer needs and wants in order to match the product or service
- Understand the decision making process
- Develop effective communication skills
- Know how to avoid/overcome objections
- Be able to effectively close the sale
Here’s what we cover in our Sales Skills Training Course:
The Sales Process
- Looking at the sales process from start to finish
- Why people buy?
Developing Sales Skills
- Approaching and building relationships with customers
- Effective communication skills and building rapport
- Identifying customers needs through conversation
- Structuring the sale
- Matching products to needs
- Describing Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Overcoming resistance
- Closing the sale
- An opportunity to practice the skills.
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this sales skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation in Southampton.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a sales skills training course delivered in Southampton, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
There are currently no reviews to show for this course.