Find out how to attract new customers and identify new sales opportunities by engaging with customers when selling on the telephone.
Win new business, retain your customers and sell more over the phone with our Telesales Training Course.
Telesales Training Course – Course Aims
This telesales training course will provide the skills and structure to maximize conversions rates of sales calls and help reduce barriers and resistance that staff might face when selling over the telephone.
Telesales Training Course Objectives
By the end of the session, attendees will:
- Understand the key skills and approaches to use when selling over the telephone
- Be able to structure a sales call effectively using a simple to follow framework
- Know how to engage potential customers in conversation rather than read from a script
- Be able to use effective questioning to understand customer needs
- Know how to present a product or service so it sounds perfect for the customer
- Be able to calmly deal with resistance and challenges and turn this into a conversion
Telesales Training Course Content
- Opening the call and immediately engaging the customer
- Sound more like a human and less like a robot
- Using the right language
- Establishing the customers needs and interest
- Presenting products and services
- Closing and winning the sale
Telesales Training Course Benefits
Using the skills in this course your business will convert more calls to sales and increase business performance. By engaging with customers rather that trying to directly sell to them means building better relationships with them leading to more loyal customers.
Who Should Attend This Telesales Training Course?
People involved in selling products and services to customers over the phone who are new to selling or looking for new ideas to gain more sales.
Telesales Training Course – Session Breakdown
Opening the Call and Engaging the Customer
- Introducing yourself and your business to the customer
- Establishing immediate rapport
- Make it feel less like a sales call
Sound More Human and Less Like a Robot
- Using voice and words to generate interest
- Making it conversational and not like direct selling
Using the Right Language
- What to say and what not to say when talking to customers
- Using positive language that generates interest
- Making the customer feel valued
Establishing the Customers Needs and Interest
- Use effective rapport building and questioning techniques to find out more about the customer
- Identifying links between what the customer says and products and services available
Presenting Products and Services
- Matching your gathered information to products and services
- Presenting products in a way that will interest the customer
- Dealing with resistance and knock backs to win the sale without being pushy
Closing and winning the Sale
- Ways to push the call to a close
- How to ask the customer if they will buy
- Gaining commitment and closing the sale
- Ensure the relationship is maintained even if the sale is unsuccessful
Our Telesales Training course is currently only available as an in-house course. See the in-house tab for more information.
We can deliver our telesales training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The telesales training course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a telesales training course delivered in-house at your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.