Telesales Training Course
Our one day Telesales training course will show how to attract new customers and identify new sales opportunities by engaging with customers when selling on the telephone.
We now deliver this course as an Online Virtual Training Course. Click here for details
Find out how to attract new customers and identify new sales opportunities by engaging with customers when selling on the telephone.
Win new business, retain your customers and sell more over the phone with our Telesales Training Course.
Course Delivery Options
Great News! We can deliver our Telesales Training Course on-site at your business anywhere in the UK.
Our Telesales Training Course is also delivered as a one-day interactive virtual training course.
Click here for details
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our Telesales training course. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
This telesales training course will provide the skills and structure to maximize conversions rates of sales calls and help reduce barriers and resistance that staff might face when selling over the telephone.
Those who attend this Telesales Skills Training Course will:
- Understand the key skills and approaches to use when selling over the telephone
- Be able to structure a sales call effectively using a simple to follow framework
- Know how to engage potential customers in conversation rather than read from a script
- Be able to use effective questioning to understand customer needs
- Know how to present a product or service so it sounds perfect for the customer
- Be able to calmly deal with resistance and challenges and turn this into a conversion
Here’s what we cover in our Telesales Skills Training Course:
Opening the Call and Engaging the Customer
- Introducing yourself and your business to the customer
- Establishing immediate rapport
- Make it feel less like a sales call
Sound More Human and Less Like a Robot
- Using voice and words to generate interest
- Making it conversational and not like direct selling
Using the Right Language
- What to say and what not to say when talking to customers
- Using positive language that generates interest
- Making the customer feel valued
Establishing the Customers Needs and Interest
- Use effective rapport building and questioning techniques to find out more about the customer
- Identifying links between what the customer says and products and services available
Presenting Products and Services
- Matching your gathered information to products and services
- Presenting products in a way that will interest the customer
- Dealing with resistance and knockbacks to win the sale without being pushy
Closing and Winning the Sale
- Ways to push the call to a close
- How to ask the customer if they will buy
- Gaining commitment and closing the sale
- Ensure the relationship is maintained even if the sale is unsuccessful
We can deliver this Telesales training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation anywhere in the UK
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a Telesales training course delivered, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.