Time Management Training Course in Brighton & Hove
Our one day Time Management Training Course in Brighton & Hove will help you to become more organised and productive.
We now deliver our Time Management Course as an Online Virtual Training Course. Click here for details
Our one day Time Management Training Course in Brighton & Hove will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you make better use of your time and get more done in your day.
Find out how to become more productive and efficient. Learn how to prioritise tasks, set and manage expectations and push back confidently when you don’t have the time for those tasks that are not important.
Course Delivery Options
We don’t run our Time Management course as an open course in Brighton & Hove, but we do have it nearby.
Our Time Management Training Course is also delivered as a shorter online virtual training course.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
Here’s all of the details you need about our time management training course in Brighton & Hove. We’re here to help if you have any other questions. You can see all of the ways to get in touch here.
In this time management course we aim to raise awareness of where your time goes and to provide the skills necessary to manage time more effectively.
This course provides an understanding of the link between behaviour and poor time management, and also provides the skills necessary to delegate effectively and be more assertive towards those who constantly demand our time.
Those who attend this Time Management Training Course in Brighton & Hove will:
- Understand the way we think about time and how it affects the way we manage ourselves
- Know how to jump-start procrastination and become more self-motivated to do tasks
- Describe a range of techniques associated with managing ourselves around time and when each should be used
- Be able to identify personal time wasters and how to remove them from their everyday work
- Be able to prioritise tasks and workload to ensure they are working on the right things
- Be confident in managing other people expectations and saying no when required
- Describe a range of tools and models that will support the way we plan our days and how these can be used to influence others.
Here’s what we cover in our Time Management Training Course:
Why Manage Time?
- What is Time Management and the benefits of being able to manage time more effectively
- How good are you at managing your time now?
Where does time go?
- Understand what and who takes up your time
- Identifying time wasters and how to eliminate them
Change the way we think
- Understanding how our own beliefs and behaviours impact on our ability to manage time
- Taking a different view of the tasks that we dislike like doing to ensure they do get done
- What is procrastination and why do we do it?
- What can we do to jump start procrastination
Dealing with Over Commitment
- Planning more effectively to make more time available
- Having the confidence to say no
- How being more assertive will help
- Identifying which tasks you should be working on
- Using techniques to prioritise tasks
- Managing others expectations
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We don’t run our Time Management course as an open course in Brighton & Hove, but we do run it nearby in London. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to practice the skills from the course.
Here’s our current schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. Group booking discounts are applied at the next stage.
£249.00 + VAT
£236.55 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£211.65 + VAT
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials, refreshments and lunch.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
We can deliver this time management training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation in Brighton & Hove and the surrounding areas.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a time management training course delivered in Brighton & Hove, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
I found the course very insightful and well delivered at a good pace.
It chalenged my concept of how i run my time and gave me some good tools to improve how i use my time particularly planning & scheduling tasks.
Time Management Nottingham 18 November
An excellent course. Informative and clear to follow. Effective and simple ways to improve time management. Could see at once where the processes could be applied to my job role.
David Lumley was friendly and approachable.
Time Management Course
I recently attended a Time Management Course led by Rachel Sweet. I took a lot of positives away from the course, and a lot of tips and information that I will be incorporating into my role. I feel more confident that I will be able to manage my time more efficiently to achieve more in my working day, as well as my personal life. Thank you Rachel!
Great tailored course!
I attended a time management course in Southampton. I was really impressed with how the course was tailored to our specific needs. The content was put in simple terms and made it easy to relate to – rather than being lots of theory/books etc! Would really recommend.
Time Managemnt Course
Thoroughly enjoyable and learned a great deal. Would recommend to everyone, as can be applied not only to one’s work place but in everyday life.