Time Management Training Course
Our one day Time Management training course will provide a range of tools and techniques to help you or your team to become more organised and productive.
Our one day Time Management Training Course will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you get more done in your day, become more efficient and help make better use of your time.
Find out how prioritise tasks, set and manage expectations and push back confidently when you don’t have the time for those tasks that are not important.
Course Delivery Options
Our Time Management Training Course is delivered as an open training course at locations across the UK.
Our Time Management Training Course is also delivered as a shorter online virtual training course.
Click a Tab, Get More Details
In this time management course, we aim to raise awareness of where your time goes and to provide the skills necessary to manage time more effectively.
This course provides an understanding of the link between behaviour and poor time management, and also provides the skills necessary to delegate effectively and be more assertive towards those who constantly demand our time.
Those who attend this Time Management Training Course will:
- Understand the way we think about time and how it affects the way we manage ourselves
- Know how to jump-start procrastination and become more self-motivated to do tasks
- Describe a range of techniques associated with managing ourselves around time and when each should be used
- Be able to identify personal time-wasters and how to remove them from their everyday work
- Be able to prioritise tasks and workload to ensure they are working on the right things
- Be confident in managing other people expectations and saying no when required
- Describe a range of tools and models that will support the way we plan our days and how these can be used to influence others.
Here’s what we cover in our Time Management Training Course:
Why Manage Time?
- What is Time Management and the benefits of being able to manage time more effectively
- How good are you at managing your time now?
Where does time go?
- Understand what and who takes up your time
- Identifying time wasters and how to eliminate them
Change the way we think
- Understanding how our own beliefs and behaviours impact on our ability to manage time
- Taking a different view of the tasks that we dislike like doing to ensure they do get done
- What is procrastination and why do we do it?
- What can we do to jump start procrastination
Dealing with Over Commitment
- Planning more effectively to make more time available
- Having the confidence to say no
- How being more assertive will help
- Identifying which tasks you should be working on
- Using techniques to prioritise tasks
- Managing others expectations
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
Our Time Management course is run as an open course across the UK. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to practice the skills from the course.
Here’s our current schedule. To book, click a date below, select the number of delegates, then Add to Booking. Group booking discounts are applied at the next stage.
£249.00 + VAT
£236.55 + VAT
3 + Delegates
£211.65 + VAT
Price per delegate. Includes delegate course materials, refreshments and lunch.
You can see the full schedule of open courses that we deliver by clicking here.
We can deliver this Time Management training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people at your organisation anywhere in the UK.
We can also run this course as a virtual in-house course. This course will be delivered online via web conference. Your team can either connect from the same room or individually from wherever the are based.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a Time Management training course delivered, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 03333 444575.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.
Good use of time!
Attended the time management course on Monday 9th March, covered everything I needed as it was tailored throughout the day to cover topics / problems that came up. Thank you David, actually a really enjoyable day, time flew by. Couldn’t wait to get back to work to put everything I’d learnt into place.
This course was very useful . David made it specific to each of the attendees and asking questions to keep us engaged . Good examples well supported by a vert useful document. Definitely sign up other staff if and when required and share with other colleagues
Time Management Course
I found the course to be very useful and would recommend to anyone who struggles with procrastination or poor time management to attend. I got lots of good ideas from the instructor and other attendees. It was a very informal and relaxed atmosphere and we managed to get through a great deal over the course of the day. There were lots of practical ideas that I could go away with and try out for myself. I have adopted some of the strategies and I plan to adopt more over the course of the year. I didn’t feel that any time was wasted. I have certainly made progress in terms of how I manage my time (and my expectations of myself and others) as a result of this course. The location was very handy and food was excellent. I would use Revolution Learning and Development again.
Time Management Course
I enjoyed this course as you were made feel at ease and it was held in a good location with great service. I enjoyed the fact that I also learned more about myself as a person and what I feel my long term goals are. I would recommend this course for other people.
Great course taken with Fiona Bryan, very knowledgeable and easy to have an open discussion with. Ensured full booklet completed and was a pleasure to be taught by.